Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I would like to make 4 changes.

1. Center the awards cabinet in the signatures

2. Reduce the padding (spacing) between awards

3. Increase the width of the awards cabinet

4. Reduce the font size where it reads "Users Awards" in the cabinet

Any instruction on how to do these things?

This.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now setting up my awards and auto awards for posting works fine.

However auto award for uploading isnt working for some reason.

I have checked the hooks and was wondering if there should be a hook for file uploading ?

Also i notice that the links from the signature do not take you to the cabinet....

The 3.0.20 release is about to hatch .. this adds cabinet permissions. As usual when they are created they start as 'no perm' so when you upgrade go to ACP > Other Apps > JLogica Awards > System > Cabinet Permissions and set them as required.

The 3.0.20 release is about to hatch .. this adds cabinet permissions. As usual when they are created they start as 'no perm' so when you upgrade go to ACP > Other Apps > JLogica Awards > System > Cabinet Permissions and set them as required.

Much needed feature thanks, any idea on ETA of 3.0.20 ?

I've noticed the notes are editable, very nice, but are not parsed? If I put a link the link is not clickable ... can you fix that?

Umm which note input area the critter has so many take a screenie of where you are with what you are doing so I can make sure I look at the right thing.

Thanks,
Larry

Right .. a 'note' is not a full blown blah blah .. it is used in link roll over processing and other places (like tool tips) it can't be html or any variation as it would break the entire system. When you give an award the note is meant to be a 'quick' reason that is attached to the award.

The award description is a full text style widget, sorry but I can't change this.

Ok, let me tell you my logic.

Everytime I give an award to a member I do it, mainly, because s/he won a contest. We organize contest about every 3 months (plus some other games we host).

So when I give an award I need to link it to a topic/post/IPDownload file/Gallery etc etc that is related to it. Giving awards just like that it doesn't help.

So I need either link fields with other "entities" in IPS Community suite, something that I think is quite the coding, or at least text files that I'll copy-paste links that can be used to redirect to specific areas of my community.

Do you see the necessity?

Really, when you give an award to someone you need to explain the reasoning somehow and linking back to content (very important). We are not talking here "just get an award because you have 5000 posts".

Hi! Great modification, but i have some questions. It is available to have full-sized medals in profile view, but small auto-resized medal icons in user info panel? In past i have 2.3 ipb with full sized medals and i must bring them in ipb 3 board, but resize them all now is not good idea...

Resizing in the Cabinet is on the list for the next time I go into coding mode, still trying to resolve all of the AutoAward sillyness in my head as it is a major PITA the way it is misbehaving.

Archived