Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

File Name: [HQ] Awards (Free)
File Submitter: InvisionHQ
File Submitted: 13 Mar 2012
File Category: Applications

Full version available from the Marketplace here.

Awards allows forum administrators to reward their members with awards in honour of their special accomplishments. To know all of the features Awards has to offer, read below.

Features List (** Full Version Only)
  • Awards Listings Page
  • AJAX Powered "View Awarded" on listings page
  • Topic-Post View
  • Profile-Tab view
  • Ability to temporarily or permanently remove awards from members
  • Add notes when you award members
  • Categories
  • Bulk Awarding
  • Public Awarding **
  • Signature View
  • Badge Awarding **
  • Auto Awarding **
  • Achievement System **
  • MultiAwards **

You need to run the upgrader for v2.2.4 & v3.0.0
The change to avoid collision between the other award system and this one needs directory changes.

File Link :Last of the old (inv) Awards v2.2.4 in case it is needed
thx to jlogica to resume this app

Click here to download this file
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not understand. Are you simply re-releasing the download or will you be taking it over in the sense that you will be releasing new features and add-ons to this app?

If you had read the original support thread you would know that I am taking it over to support and develop, that's what I said there, the delay was trying to contact Alec which I was unable to do. I need to add some of my own requests to the system for my own use so it will be available for previous users as well.

If you had read the original support thread you would know that I am taking it over to support and develop, that's what I said there, the delay was trying to contact Alec which I was unable to do. I need to add some of my own requests to the system for my own use so it will be available for previous users as well.

Yeah, I remember reading it a while ago, but the delay made me uncertain on what the plans were.

Nevertheless I'm happy to see that you're taking it up. Based on what I see in your signature you seem to be a very reliable and advanced coder. I look forward to seeing what you do with the system. Thank you.

Hello mate, Just trying to do a fresh installation and on three attempts I've gotten this error.

· ALTER TABLE groups ADD `g_can_give_awards` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Duplicate column name 'g_can_give_awards'

· ALTER TABLE groups ADD `g_can_remove_awards` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Duplicate column name 'g_can_remove_awards'

· ALTER TABLE groups ADD `g_can_receive_awards` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

Duplicate column name 'g_can_receive_awards'

Any ideas?

I did a fresh install with the old version without issue, did you remove the app manually and reinstall? The other possibility is that you had/have the other awards system installed. They conflict at the moment and it will be quite a job to fix.

You will need to go in with phpMyAdmin (or similar) and remove those fields from the table manually. It is nothing to do with the install except of course that the field conflicts. You might want to wait for v3 which I am trying to finish off but my win doze machine just died and I am trying to restore it.

You will need to go in with phpMyAdmin (or similar) and remove those fields from the table manually. It is nothing to do with the install except of course that the field conflicts. You might want to wait for v3 which I am trying to finish off but my win doze machine just died and I am trying to restore it.

It has nothing to do with your install.... seems the previous app did not drop certain columns from members when uninstalling... hence what is occurring.... If the previous application properly set up the install files, the field would have been dropped on uninstall.

Okay buddy, I will wait :smile: not that confident doing what your suggesting.

You will still need to clear the fields. Go over to JLogica and request an upgrade from the shop I will fix the stuff and install it for you.

It has nothing to do with your install....

Realise that but the only solution is to repair it.

Back to trying to get this poxy machine right, booting again now. Oh to swap to linux

I have uploaded v3.0.0 the only change ... only he says ... is that I have fixed the problems with versions. You must run the upgrade script before copying the new version to your system. The instructions are here. If you do not feel comfortable doing it yourself I have setup an item in the JLogica shop, this is not a charge for Awards it is to do the upgrade.

Would you please let me know if all the process works, the testing I did; If you have (inv) Awards installed you must be sure it is v2.2.4 before starting, it should work but no guarantee.

[*]Install v3 fresh [*]Upgrade to v3 from a new install of v2.2.4 [*]Upgrade to v3 from v2.2.4 where the system has been running for ages (ie RBR)

I don't know if it's just me but when I download the 3.0.0 on my mac and unzip it, none of the files are actually in folders. And the folders are set as unix exec files. There's a picture below for you. Was looking forward to installing, but doesn't look like I can now. haha

%7Boption%7D

Where can I find the 'Awards' string that can be translated and is shown in the member profile tabs list?

Unless I am misunderstanding, changing the template in look and feel should do what you want.

I don't know if it's just me but when I download the 3.0.0 on my mac and unzip it, none of the files are actually in folders. And the folders are set as unix exec files. There's a picture below for you. Was looking forward to installing, but doesn't look like I can now. haha

I just downloaded the zip from here onto my iMac and it unpacked correctly so I do not know what's happening.

Has the issue with the upgrade button showing in the cp resolve? as announced recently, 3.3 is just around the corner and if that hasn't been fixed no one will be able to use their cp as its going to keep directing us to the upgrade screen.

That is the whole point behind v3.0.0 fix the version numbering problem.

I lost my machine yesterday so I am still limping along access wise.

And how was I suppose to know that it was one of the issues that was fixed?, no need for the lips mate, was just a question.

It was a statement not 'lips' whatever that means see the change log

What's New in Version v3.0.0 (

See full changelog

)

• Fixed version problems

When will that issue be fixed?

Dunno .. it is surely not a show stopper? The links are all there just not on the left hand list. I will be looking at this and cleaning up lots of stuff when I have my machine working again.

Archived