Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

In between the AutoAward I am looking at this .. the only way I can see doing it so it still works for others is that if the have an Award it is listed, then if the ShowMissing option is on the unAwarded items will show with the icon dimmed, does that suit?

Sounds like a good way to do it.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will fix the strings the list should be three up can you give me a link to look at please. Just went and looked the 28 appears properly...

post-141840-0-16156900-1337985542_thumb.

Not working adding awards in profile (set permissions properly), Signature View (disable all other, and enable only this one)... All other works fine. I re-install that app and install newewst fresh pack on board (free version at the moment) ;)

free doesn't have it .. raise a ticket over at JLogica with ACP/ftp access and I will have a look

That would explain it then. I didn't really want to use the counter option, I just wanted to see what it looked like.

3DKiwi

After upgrading from 3.0.14 to 3.0.16 im getting an error.

In the ACP when i now go to "Manage Auto Awarding" and click on "Add New Auto-Award Function" i get a driver error.

I have enabled all the Hooks for the auto awards as well.

post-212848-0-05631700-1339052141_thumb.

I'm having the same issue!!!

If you enable an Auto-Award when the app isn't installed then expect misbehaviour

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 06:43:57 +0000

Error: 1146 - Table 'ipbforum.downloads_categories' doesn't exist

IP Address: - /forum/admin/index.php?adsess=7c5cd2de58dbc81c793cb99aa8edb9cf&app=jawards&module=awards&section=auto&do=add

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mySQL query error: SELECT cid, cname FROM downloads_categories WHERE copen = 1 ORDER BY cposition

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

| File | Function | Line No. |

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|

| admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_admin/awards/auto.php | [auto_award_byUploads].config | 91 |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_admin/awards/auto.php | [admin_jawards_awards_auto].add_step_one | 32 |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [admin_jawards_awards_auto].doExecute | 306 |

How could it possibly be calling Downloads? I don't have downloads installed. I have no trace to IP. Downloads, yet it somehow is calling a query towards it.

If you enable the Auto-Award for File Uploads it is obviously going to try and load information that the download application has hence my obviously misunderstood reply about applications...

That being said the next version I am adding additional processing that will check that the app is there before going and trying to load data but real life sometimes gets in the way.

If you enable the processing for an application in Auto-Awards that is not installed, eg the File Upload processing and you do not have the Download Manager installed expect to have errors when the Awards system tries to access information that aint there.

I'm a bit confused about "Achievement System"

Normally awards appear only when the user has been given the award. The idea with achievements (the same as in some games) is that the possible achievements are shown but dimmed so that you can see the array of achievements available the ones they have attained are shown normally the unattained dimmed. There is a screen shot already in the download that shows it.

Hello! I've been using your Awards application for quite some time and am finding it very easy to use. However, ever since I upgraded JAwards from version 3.0.6 to 3.0.17, all buttons for public awarding have disappeared. All other Awards screens show up fine, and I can still award things manually through the ACP, but the buttons within peoples' profiles for giving them awards are gone entirely. I have the hook for it enabled, and I've correctly configured my permissions, but it still doesn't work. Any idea what's up?

Archived