Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

Update. I re-uploaded the files and its working again. I could have been on my part earlier unless you changed the code in the JAPPD. Anyway bud dont get discouraged its a great mod and your doing fine. I do have one request that was nice from the other authors mod. Allow admins to assign awards thru the user profile page. You can remove them but not give. It just makes it easier than goin thru the ACP to give awards... Unless I missed something completely, which in my life is very possible lol.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can remove them but not give. It just makes it easier than goin thru the ACP to give awards... Unless I missed something completely, which in my life is very possible lol.

Will investigate and if it is missing will add it down the track, almost every release so far I have managed to reduce the amount of queries etc that the thingy uses I expect it to require negative queries sooner or later :rofl:

turn on public awarding and restrict it as required.

Well I'll be.. Thank you! I should have researched it more

No worries ... wish all issues could be resolved so easily. :sweat:

Clubbing? If you mean the count you need to turn it on in the hook's settings.

Notifications are not supported at this time.

This release was mainly internationalising two files and about 25% of he outstanding issues.

Hi,

For some reason, i don't see those options.. it does 18 settings but when i click on it.. it only shows me one setting.. do u know why?

Text "Remove Award" should not be displayed for selected groups. Now guest etc. can see this text

I went to have a look and as a guest I did not see the remove option?

For some reason, i don't see those options.. it does 18 settings but when i click on it.. it only shows me one setting.. do u know why?

Should be;
  • Signature Settings > JAwards > JAPSD Signature
  • Profile Settings > JAwards > JAPPD Profile

I see you released the "Full" version

At this stage there is no difference between the full/free.

V3.0.9 has autoAwarding by posts working (maybe) others I will add later.

I went to have a look and as a guest I did not see the remove option?

Should be;

• Signature Settings > JAwards > JAPSD Signature
  • Profile Settings > JAwards > JAPPD Profile

Because "Remove Award" I changed to " ". As guest into source code you see:

<div class="right">

<a href="http://matma4u.pl/index.php?app=jawards&amp;do=remove&amp;id=2999"> </a>

</div>

I'm waiting for autoAwarding by reputations.

Just paid for the full version. How do I implement it once I upload the files. In the "manage apps and hooks" area of my ACP, there is no "upgrade" showing up or anything like that. Do I have to uninstall and re install or anything like that?

OK, so I guess my next question is: What about all the auto-award options? Where are they? That's really the reason I bought the paid full version. If it is buried in this thread, i apologize. Maybe someone can summarize for me what the plan is for auto-award options :)

Even the one option included, post count, isn't working.

No v3.0.9 will be split as per the notes, people wanted to pay now so I let them. If you buy it early if the price goes up you don't pay more.

The image is not the counter, it is only css based. Most likely you have deleted an award image.

If you want a refund go over to JLogica and request it I will happily refund it, but you will not be able to buy anything in future.

No v3.0.9 will be split as per the notes, people wanted to pay now so I let them. If you buy it early if the price goes up you don't pay more.

The image is not the counter, it is only css based. Most likely you have deleted an award image.

If you want a refund go over to JLogica and request it I will happily refund it, but you will not be able to buy anything in future.

No refund needed. I get it now, and am happy to pay for the future changes/split. I really like the app.

Not sure what that broken image is though. I'm only testing this on a test board, and I'm sure I have it set to 1 award being shown, and counter on. So it should only show the single award and the counter, right?

Also, what about the auto-award questions? Any answers on that? Thanks for taking the time to respond. :thumbsup:

Never mind, just saw this:

At this stage there is no difference between the full/free.

V3.0.9 has autoAwarding by posts working (maybe) others I will add later.

Just uploaded v3.0.9 it now has the free/paid split I really wanted to do more testing before letting it out.

Hopefully this one will finally put to bed all of the misbehaviour. Check the plugin settings after upgrading, I tried to shuffle them but it may not work in all cases.

Just uploaded v3.0.9 it now has the free/paid split I really wanted to do more testing before letting it out.

Hopefully this one will finally put to bed all of the misbehaviour. Check the plugin settings after upgrading, I tried to shuffle them but it may not work in all cases.

Updated, update went very smooth. Not sure what changes to be looking for, as I'm so new to this app.

Still have the broken counter thing going on..... Not sure why that is.

Archived