Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have given you a 5 star rating as well, but I don't have the permission to rate any file. Only the clients group do it seems. So maybe that's one of the reasons why there are more downloads then votes/rating.

But I do appreciate your hard work on this mod, JLogica. You saved me from switching to the other awards mod and I couldn't thank you enough. :)

Just as long as you don't request physical contact later to maintain that same feeling :wink:

Crikey mate you want me running screaming down the gully or sumfink?

I am about to put v3.0.1 onto RBR and see if it all hangs together after all of the changes ... stay tuned.

Today I upgraded JLogica Awards System form 3.0.0 to 3.0.1. ( I run the upgrade script again)
I found a few bugs in the topic view. When click "User's Awards " you are redirect to

http://matma4u.pl/us...ge__tab__awards

but should be

http://matma4u.pl/us...ost/page__tab__

[color=#ff0000]j[/color]awards

Next

http://xxxxxxx/index...=remove&id=xxxx should be http://xxxxxxx/index.php?app=jawards&DO=remove&id=xxxx

And I have error when I click tab "Awards" (board index):

Fatal error: Call to a member function listings_row() on a non-object in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/matma4u.pl/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_public/awards/awards.php on line 221

Can you make quick fix ?

Why all tables(JLogica Awards System) in database are coded in latin2_general_ci, earlier was utf8_general_ci? Can you change it?

I have one suggestion for the next version: ability to disable Award Description

v3.0.2 is up and fixes all the reports to date, hopefully it will settle down now though I am still finding funny bits of code here and there :twitch:

Hello,

How to fix this please?

[img]

[/img]

I'm getting this only when i'm using Opera browser. Everything is fine with Firefox..

Thank you in advance!

Yeh my users have reported that. Even IE just gives you dots. FF seems to be the best one, that has no issues.

v3.0.2 is up and fixes all the reports to date, hopefully it will settle down now though I am still finding funny bits of code here and there :twitch:

That certainly fixed the error I found earlier, thanks.

EDIT: Also I was wondering if you could move the "User's Awards" box in Topic view below the custom fields?

Speaking the User's Awards box, if you click the User's Awards' link, it will redirect you to the person's Overview Profile page, not their Awards tab...

http:// www.xxxxxxx.com/forums/user/57-ashley/page__tab__awards

Quick fix

Open admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_public/ajax/awards.php and find line 43:

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl( 'showuser=' . $a['member_id'] . '&tab=awards', 'public', $a['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

change

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl( 'showuser=' . $a['member_id'] . '&tab=jawards', 'public', $a['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

Save.

Open admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_public/awards/awards.php and find line 88:

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl('showuser=' . $memberData['member_id'] . '&tab=awards', 'public', $memberData['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

change

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl('showuser=' . $memberData['member_id'] . '&tab=jawards', 'public', $memberData['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

Next find line 167:

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl('showuser=' . $am['member_id'] . '&tab=awards', 'public', $am['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

change

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl('showuser=' . $am['member_id'] . '&tab=jawards', 'public', $am['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

Save

Open admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/xml/jawards_root_templates.xml find line 155:

<a href='{parse url="showuser={$member['member_id']}&tab=awards" seotitle="{$member['members_seo_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}'>{$this->lang->words['awards_title_post']}</a>

change:

<a href='{parse url="showuser={$member['member_id']}&tab=jawards" seotitle="{$member['members_seo_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}'>{$this->lang->words['awards_title_post']}</a>

Find next line 177:

<a href='{parse url="showuser={$member['member_id']}&tab=awards" seotitle="{$member['members_seo_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}'>{$this->lang->words['awards_title_post']}</a>

change

<a href='{parse url="showuser={$member['member_id']}&tab=jawards" seotitle="{$member['members_seo_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}'>{$this->lang->words['awards_title_post']}</a>

Save

In ACP racache and rebuild skin.

Demo: http://matma4u.pl/to...nik-uzytkownika
  • If you are running a version before v2.2.4 the last (inv) Awards is available on the right hand side of the download area as a previous version.
  • If you are running v2.2.4 or v3.0.0 you need to follow the upgrade instructions, run the upgrader plus the other steps
  • If you are installing v3.0.2 none of the above applies.
  • Table collation is not set by the installer it is set by your mysql settings
  • opera issue I am trying to make it happen to see the cause

You will need to disable the hook JLogica Awards - Auto Awarding

2. Can't post reply for quick replys it says sending post.... forever and for full editor it says Server error 500.

Disable the auto awarding hook that should stop that while I work out the problem.

Yeh my users have reported that. Even IE just gives you dots. FF seems to be the best one, that has no issues.

Found that one and fixed.

I'm getting this only when i'm using Opera browser. Everything is fine with Firefox..

Do you have someone experienced with Opera to work out what's wrong? For some reason it is ignoring the container.

[s]Do you have someone experienced with Opera to work out what's wrong? For some reason it is ignoring the container.[/s]

Found a work around :baby:

Archived