Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

Hello,

On a fresh installation I get this error when I click award button from my main forum page :

Fatal error: Call to a member function listings_row() on a non-object in /home/djtalks/public_html/djtacp/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_public/awards/awards.php on line 223

I have also noticed that in admin panel Add/Remove award button icon are missing.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I just tried an upgrade but your upgrade script tell that I am already at the lastest version so I tried to replace all files with your version 3.0.3 but still same problem. Here is url if you want to check it out : http://www.djtalks.com/index.php?app=jawards

Thanks

I just tried an upgrade but your upgrade script

The upgrade script is only to move from v2.2.4 or v3.0.0 as the application has had a whole bunch of renames so that there are no conflicts between my Awards program and the (pin) version. To upgrade v3.0.1 or later simply upload the files, go to your ACP > Applications and the app should be showing 'Upgrade Available' click and away you go.

FWIW if I realised how painful this would be I would have just left the note not to install both onto your system :mad:

JLogica you forgot (in ver. 3.0.3) to change this file:

[color=#0000FF]Open admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_public/ajax/awards.php and find line 43:[/color]

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl( 'showuser=' . $a['member_id'] . '&tab=awards', 'public', $a['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

change

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl( 'showuser=' . $a['member_id'] . '&tab=jawards', 'public', $a['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

Save.

Hello buddy, I have just updated from 3.0.0 to 3.0.4 and getting this error when I click on the awards tab

[#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

Secondly in profile view they are all over the place they arent aligned in rows as how they were before, please see screenshot.

post-168862-0-85531600-1332797460.jpg

Cheers.

Hello buddy, I have just updated from 3.0.0 to 3.0.4 and getting this error when I click on the awards tab

[#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

Secondly in profile view they are all over the place they arent aligned in rows as how they were before, please see screenshot.

post-168862-0-85531600-1332797460.jpg

Cheers.

the url is different now with the upgrade.I don't know if your using the Promenu tabs or fusion, but need to update those urls to direct to the updated url.

Do the images have padding? OK think I have it .. will need to do some fiddling. What I did was use non-breaking space to fix another issue but it buggers up your display.

Also, you need to change your text replacement they are now {jawards_???}

The tooltip ACP > System Settings > Awards > Basic Settings scroll down and you will see it.

Temp fix for the display open {forum}/admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/app_class_jawards.php around line 150 Find:

$ret .= " />   ";

Change to:

$ret .= " /> ";

For some people this may have the opposite effect or cause awards to march across the screen. The padding will become a setting in the next release.

Upgraded from 3.0.0 to 3.0.4. Thanks. One thing I would suggest is making it clear in your documentation that if you're running 3.0.0 that you need to run the upgrader. It's sort of ambiguous as above where it says:

"Upgrade from (inv) Awards v2.2.4 & JLogica Awards v3.0.0 only"

it says:

"Upgrade v3.x Series
You should be able to simply upload the new files and run the upgrade utility from within your ACP. "

Everything looks to be running fine and the previous current version error has gone. The correct version is now report.

Cheers
3DKiwi

Wait ... just to make it clear...

First upgrade to 2.2.4 INV award latest version...

Then run upgrader script....

Then run upgrader to upgrade to 3.0.4?

The way I read it is you need to run the upgrader if you went from 2.2.4 to 3.0.0 as I did, you then need to run it again after 3.0.0 was installed and before upgrading to 3.0.4. If you go from 2.2.4 to 3.0.4 you only run the upgrader once prior to installing 3.0.4.

3DKiwi

If you are running prior to 2.2.4 you need to download and upgrade to 2.2.4
The stand alone upgrade script only needs to be run once if you are running v2.2.4 or v3.0.0

Awards won't display in signature or userpane

Yes i selected 'all'
and selected show in user pane, rebuilded and rechached.

Still nothing

i downloaded the script before u updated this:

Open admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_public/ajax/awards.php and find line 43:

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl( 'showuser=' . $a['member_id'] . '&tab=awards', 'public', $a['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

change

$url = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->buildSEOUrl( 'showuser=' . $a['member_id'] . '&tab=jawards', 'public', $a['members_seo_name'], 'showuser');

Save.

a

And yes im running the latest version.
haven't updated after u fixed the thing you forgot, could it be that?

New version 3.0.4 and new bug :smile:

In ACP I set up:
post-138196-0-24920800-1332862401_thumb.

But in topic view I see all awards:
post-138196-0-62763200-1332862495.png

If I set 5 or 8 or 2 does not change anything. All time displays all awards.

Next error: I can't manage/edit category and awards in ACP

Fatal error: Call to undefined method admin_jawards_awards_manage::editCategory() in /******/*******/*******/matma4u.pl/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_admin/awards/manage.php on line 38

If I set 5 or 8 or 2 does not change anything. All time displays all awards.

Found and fixed, my cache code was being too aggressive.

Next error: I can't manage/edit category and awards in ACP

Fixed

God job JLogica, but I found next bug, look here:
post-138196-0-85648500-1332945310_thumb.

When I double click (click1) on the name of the category all is ok, I can edit and save.
When I click (click2) I still see error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method admin_jawards_awards_manage::editCategory() in /******/********/********/matma4u.pl/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/jawards/modules_admin/awards/manage.php on line 38

Manage awards works fine.

Next bug

I can't see users whos awarded award (I can't expand list)

Pokaż wyróżnionych == Show Awarded
post-138196-0-44079300-1332946400_thumb.

The cleaning of the Awards application is taking way far more work than I imagined, would have been better to start from fresh and do a converter than hacking up the system. Granted the biggest issue was changing the application name to get to a clean app key. But I still need to go in and template and language bit all of the ACP which will be a job and a half as well. But I am not having a bleat just saying.

Anyway the question I want to ask you guys is this, what should be the price point of the full system? I will tell you what I think and you can tell me what you think. As a background doing Awards is taking me away from RBR Sim coding and contracting so I need to generate enough to pay my hosting, isp etc.

The model I am thinking of is this'

• Demo/Lite version (free)
    • Max 5 Awards
    • Max 25 Users Awarded
    • Only Admin can have a Badge (new feature)
    • No Automatic awarding (when rebuilt)
    • No User based awarding
    • IONCubed

• Fully function
    • IONCubed

[*]Paid Version $15 / $7 a year[*]Source on demand
Whatcha reckon?

Archived