Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

Hello,

I have error when trying to see archive shouts:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in /home/KONTA/WWW/PREMIUM/f/fantasy/_public_html/aion/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 499

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I don't know if I'm blind or what, but i really can't find the shoutbox' settings. I own another board where these settings are located in the "other applications, shoutbox, settings" tab, which doesn't exist in the current board !

I already tried to reinstall the shoutbox, it didn't work. :sad: Am I missing something ?

Thank you !

post-188751-0-13891500-1328481884_thumb.

There's nothing else I can tell you, if you had the latest files uploaded and the apps and modules were recached, the links would be there.

I uninstalled the shoutbox, let's try another reinstallation with a new set of freshly downloaded files.

EDIT : i downloaded new files from IPS and here it is. I really don't know why it didn't appear before. Thanks ! :)

Shoutbox, how do I search for all members posts, all I can see at the moment is a filter to search for one member only, between specific dates.

Can anyone help me please. Thanks

Gerry

As Andy said, please use the support topic if you have further questions.

Ok thanks I will do

Ok when I do that I get this error and I have 128mb on my account

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 103809024 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2048 bytes) in /home/**********/public_html/Invision/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/modules_public/ajax/coreAjax.php on line 383

Archived