Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you must have something else setting that border on your skin. I just verified this on my own site, removing that line removes the border between shouts in the application.

#shoutbox-shouts-table .row2 td {

border-width: 0px!important;

vertical-align: middle;

}

then? agreeing... something in the skin is being... annoying... setting the border-width to 0px should resolve it regardless of what.

Apologies in advance here since I can only assume I'm doing something really dumb, but having uploaded the files for installing shoutbox 1.2.7 no problem to the normal folders (just done a couple of other mods with no problem so I'm certain it was the right directories) I cannot see the install link at all.

I'm looking at the Manage Applications & Modules page but cannot for the life of me see any sort of link to install, or any mention of shoutbox at all. Checked the directory and uploaded again to be sure - 100% upload complete with no errors, but just can't see the install link.

Board version is 3.2.2. Probably another dumb question but does it actually work with this version of the board? I know it says 3.2 so I'm assuming it does but thought I'd best double check..... :unsure:

I found out. My last question...

In my forum section i have the shoutbox in the right side as a side bar next to the topics, when i write i message i want the messages to come from the bottom of the shoutbox, but right now it comes from the top.

Its only in the sidebar chat it does that, if i open the big shoutbox menu its doing right.

Archived