Trader Feedback System

I had one request to add a feedback over a classifieds ad which is no longer available. Is there any way to add the feedback without the link without inserting it on the database?

If i may insert it in the database, i only need to add the entry on one table, right? I am afraid it may cause consistence problems.

I bought it now. I am trying to install it. I putted ftp things. Now I am trying to install the hook, but dont find what XML-file i need to put to install that I can get this working.

Found it. Now installing

Edited by benthic
Feedback <> Classifieds Adds Feedback score to classifieds items Hook Version 1.4.2 Hook Author Stuart Silvester Last Updated Eilen, 23:49 Requirements ERROR

Files that this hook uses Real file name Stored file name File hook type Where this hook shows feedbackClassifiedsLink.php feedbackClassifiedsLink_f7ac856c15dc5f222c36ae8f65cf8de8.php Template hook This hook shows in skin_classifieds -> seller_info after the end of the if statement labeled noFriendYourself feedbackClassifieds.php feedbackClassifieds_4677b453388ee31815f1be251f4f3d45.php Template hook This hook shows in skin_classifieds -> seller_info before the start of the if statement labeled ourReputation

Feedback <> Classifieds Adds Feedback score to classifieds items Hook Version 1.4.2 Hook Author Stuart Silvester Last Updated Eilen, 23:49 Requirements ERROR

Files that this hook uses Real file name Stored file name File hook type Where this hook shows feedbackClassifiedsLink.php feedbackClassifiedsLink_f7ac856c15dc5f222c36ae8f65cf8de8.php Template hook This hook shows in skin_classifieds -> seller_info after the end of the if statement labeled noFriendYourself feedbackClassifieds.php feedbackClassifieds_4677b453388ee31815f1be251f4f3d45.php Template hook This hook shows in skin_classifieds -> seller_info before the start of the if statement labeled ourReputation

You need to install the app, installing the app automatically installs the hooks it needs.

In your ACP, click 'Other Apps' and then click install where the app is listed on the right.

Enabled Feedback Profile Button v1.4.2 Stuart Silvester

Enabled WARNING Feedback <> Classifieds v1.4.2 Stuart Silvester

Enabled Feedback Top Members Sidebar v1.4.2 Stuart Silvester

Enabled Feedback Information [TopicView] v1.4.2 Stuart Silvester

This hook is not supported on your system

The hook you are trying to install does not meet all the requirements, please review them below.
If you still want to go ahead and enable it press the 'Enable Hook' button above but BE CAREFUL as you might get errors!

A few questions..

1) How do I change the name of the preset Roles that someone sees when they add feedback for a member? Currently the dropdown field says Buyer, Seller, Trader. We want to change the word Buyer to Customer, Seller to Breeder and we want to get rid of Trader entirely. Our Pet Breeding community doesn't have Traders.

2) We're using Classifieds, if someone is looking at an Advert in Classifieds and someone clicks on "Leave Feedback", you're taken to the Feedback Form. The link is always http://ourdomainname.com/index.php - Is there a way to have your app automatically use the URL of the Classifieds Advert the person was just looking at? Otherwise, the user has to click the back button, copy the URL, click on Leave Feedback again then paste in the URL. Some of our users are not very tech savvy.

3) We need to change the name of the tab from the main menu section of IPB (Topic view) from Feedback to Reviews - how would we do that?

Thanks

A few questions..

1) How do I change the name of the preset Roles that someone sees when they add feedback for a member? Currently the dropdown field says Buyer, Seller, Trader. We want to change the word Buyer to Customer, Seller to Breeder and we want to get rid of Trader entirely. Our Pet Breeding community doesn't have Traders.

2) We're using Classifieds, if someone is looking at an Advert in Classifieds and someone clicks on "Leave Feedback", you're taken to the Feedback Form. The link is always http://ourdomainname.com/index.php - Is there a way to have your app automatically use the URL of the Classifieds Advert the person was just looking at? Otherwise, the user has to click the back button, copy the URL, click on Leave Feedback again then paste in the URL. Some of our users are not very tech savvy.

3) We need to change the name of the tab from the main menu section of IPB (Topic view) from Feedback to Reviews - how would we do that?

Thanks

Hi,

These types of questions are suitable for a support ticket, since you've already sent me a PM, I'll reply to that.

Stuart

• 1 month later...

I am having a very similar problem with 1.4.2. Any help would be appreciated.

1.0.0 was a completely different product really, it was rewritten from the ground up when I acquired the app.

Please submit a support ticket as detailed on the Marketplace page, please include an ACP login so I can check the configuration.

Nevermind... root admin is working fine, but my personal account isn't despite being only in the exact same group. Doesn't look like a conflict of permissions.

Well, I am eating my hat. It was a permissions conflict. I found where my account had been added to another Member Permissions Group in the AdminCP by a test I had run months ago in Nexus.

Mea culpa. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very weird problem, only with IE11.

When deleting feedback, as a moderator, it comes up with the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@fountainpennetwork.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Note that this works fine, with the same user, in FF, Chrome, Safari and Opera. I am running Windows 8.1 Pro.

I have tried clearing the browser cache, temp files, cookies, history, etc., several times, including using CCleaner, checked user settings in ACP, checked server permission settings.

No clue as to what could cause this.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Kindest regards, Wim