Trader Feedback System

Thanks for the update.

Its fine (linking feedback to topics) feature can be added later on.

Question is, Can we upgrade existing plugin to this new version without loss of any feedbacks data?

available for testing? I can test it on development board.

Edited by priyesh.mehta94@gmail.com

Thanks for the update.

Its fine (linking feedback to topics) feature can be added later on.

Question is, Can we upgrade existing plugin to this new version without loss of any feedbacks data?

available for testing? I can test it on development board.

I would assume we can upgrade without loss of data but please confirm @stoo2000

Of course data will be kept.

No preview version is available yet.

Ooooh I just posted a request in custom projects just for something like this. I assume it will work standalone without needing classifieds app? I do my classifieds in the forum itself and wanted to be able to link feedback to a thread.

Ooooh I just posted a request in custom projects just for something like this. I assume it will work standalone without needing classifieds app? I do my classifieds in the forum itself and wanted to be able to link feedback to a thread.

It's only been an app for 5 years :D

Lots of users do that. Classifieds is not required, it just enables extra functionality if it's present.

Are you working with Andy to integrate this into classifieds?

Just aware this appears close to being released where as Classifieds still seems to be under development.

@stoo2000 @Andy Millne :)

I have talked to Andy, what in particular are you looking for?

Nothing in particular, just nice integration between the two.

Most of this will be acheived through blocks though I would imagine (if available within the classifieds app)

On an ad page, where it states the user, their feedback should be easily visible. Simple things like this really.

:) 

I know you are probably getting tired of getting this question, but I am also one of the forum owners that is hold back to upgrade to v4 until this is ready, as we have tons of user that use this on a daily basis. I know they can be hard to give, but a ballpark ETA on this would be appreciated (This week, this month, next month)?

Nothing in particular, just nice integration between the two.

Most of this will be acheived through blocks though I would imagine (if available within the classifieds app)

On an ad page, where it states the user, their feedback should be easily visible. Simple things like this really.

:)

There isn't specifically any direct integration with other apps yet, however the way that Feedback is linked to Classifieds/Topics has been improved. The caveat is that this functionality requires an upcoming change to IPS4, this feature will be disabled until the required change is available.

I know you are probably getting tired of getting this question, but I am also one of the forum owners that is hold back to upgrade to v4 until this is ready, as we have tons of user that use this on a daily basis. I know they can be hard to give, but a ballpark ETA on this would be appreciated (This week, this month, next month)?

Within the next 2 weeks would be my best estimate at the moment.

There isn't specifically any direct integration with other apps yet, however the way that Feedback is linked to Classifieds/Topics has been improved. The caveat is that this functionality requires an upcoming change to IPS4, this feature will be disabled until the required change is available.

What change in IPS4 are you waiting for?

Can't wait! Thank you!