Trader Feedback System

The next update will include the ability to delete Feedback

It only allows topic links at the moment, I have plans though.

Will you also have an edit feature if all that is required is a small change to the feedback?

What's the time frame for the next update? I'll work it into the comms I am sending my forum on how to use the system.

If a member goes to leave feedback and has selected positive, but forgets to fill out another required field, it will tell them they need to fix before submitting and the default select item of negative is selected again.  Is there a way to make it so that the state of the select is still the same even after form validation?  Not a huge deal, but since there is no easy way to edit the feedback other that direct via the database, a fix would be a plus :)

If a member goes to leave feedback and has selected positive, but forgets to fill out another required field, it will tell them they need to fix before submitting and the default select item of negative is selected again.  Is there a way to make it so that the state of the select is still the same even after form validation?  Not a huge deal, but since there is no easy way to edit the feedback other that direct via the database, a fix would be a plus :)

You can track the form issue here: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-390-add-feedback-form-forgetting-value/

Editing will be coming at some point, part of the code is already there to support it.

Not sure if a bug but people can leave themselves feedback which I wouldn't expect to happen.

Also, when will the next version be released with the delete feature? I've got a user with self given negative feedback by accident to sort out lol

Great thanks, feedback editing is nice, but it looks like the app is forgetting to update the core_members table.

The feedb_percent, feedb_pos, feedb_neg are not getting updated if I update feedback on the front end such as changing an accidental negative to a positive.

Thanks, you can follow this here http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-391-app-is-forgetting-to-update-the-core-members-table/

am having problems with the profile feedback as well

/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback

all the feedback topics in the profile feedback tab are linking to the same one complete with teh same title

is this one just me or anyone else getting this ?

Edited by sound
Bugs
If you find any bugs in this product, please report them to our bug tracker.

Support
If you require any support for this product please create a Technical Support ticket in the Client Area. You must supply your PayPal Transaction ID (for legacy customers) or your IPS Community display name and email address.

I'm not directing this at any particular user, but it's time that I re-quoted this. If you find something that is clearly a bug, please report it to the bug tracker. If you need support, submit a support ticket.

ok  have submitted both a bug report and  a ticket

that was over 72hrs ago

whats the time scale on support and replies etc

not trying to be a pain but would like some idea of just what support to expect here

gets a bit weary checking other sites when awaiting replies

thanks

Edited by sound
On 17 September 2015 8:04:45, sound said:

ok  have submitted both a bug report and  a ticket

that was over 72hrs ago

whats the time scale on support and replies etc

not trying to be a pain but would like some idea of just what support to expect here

gets a bit weary checking other sites when awaiting replies

thanks

Sorry for the delay, I seem to be having an issue with email notifications. I'll look at your tickets today.