On 24 September 2015 2:53:38, BomAle said:

Hello, there is a way to add option to choose rating as:

-- very bad

-bad

neutral

+good

+ very good

for example...

No, it's hardcoded for 3 options, you can use the language system to rename them though

On 25 September 2015 5:34:33, Ekaterina Kuzmenko said:

Is there a way on the version for IPB4 to show the feedback count on the members profile page along with the feedback count next to their avatar beside topic posts? Opposed to just % as it is at the moment.

I'll probably bring this back in a future version (this was in the 3.x version). I was having an issue displaying all of the data in the responsive theme.

3 hours ago, stoo2000 said:

I'll probably bring this back in a future version (this was in the 3.x version). I was having an issue displaying all of the data in the responsive theme.

Please please can you bring it back. All of the members on my board have 100% feedback and I expect there are a lot of other forums with the same, so the % rating is not that useful. Plus there are some forum official sponsors who sell items, and it is beneficial for their sales, and therefore the forum if the amount of positive feedbacks they have is shown. At least if it was possible to shown the total feedback score in one place? It would be really useful. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2015, 1:06:13, Ekaterina Kuzmenko said:

It was working fine on 4.0 but after I have installed version 4.1 a member reported the following error.

Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in/home/th******/public_html/applications/feedback/modules/front/feedback/form.phpon line 115

I did reply to this privately, I'll also do it here so that everyone is aware.

This appears to be a bug in the way the item helper works in 4.1, It does only cause an issue in certain circumstances though.

There are new versions available for 4.0 and 4.1 now.

I forgot to detail the biggest new feature that's now available with 4.1

Feedback can now be left for most content items (not just topics), You can select the content type in AdminCP > Community > Feedback > Settings. This list of content items is dynamic based on the apps that you have installed. It will also work with other 3rd party apps.

The form on the frontend now has a new autocomplete input, it works based on the title of the content item. Just start typing it in and then select the item the feedback is for.

9 minutes ago, NoGi said:

Oh crap, accidentally installed the 4.1 version on my 4.0.11 site and it killed it. Disabled and back to normal.

Don't do that! Please submit a support ticket http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

8 minutes ago, xtech said:

Reuploaded and this time i didn't get the 500 error. Install was ok.

Nevertheless now i am getting an EX2 error when going to the community>settings in ACP

And i get a 500 error if i try to edit any feedback.

Please submit a support ticket http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

On 10/30/2015, 3:55:22, xtech said:

Reuploaded and this time i didn't get the 500 error. Install was ok.

Nevertheless now i am getting an EX2 error when going to the community>settings in ACP

And i get a 500 error if i try to edit any feedback.

On 10/30/2015, 4:04:07, stoo2000 said:

Facing the same 500 Error if I try to add feedback.

"  The application you are attempting to install appears to be installed already. To reinstall the application you must first uninstall it. "

It seems it is identifying it as still being 2.1.0 so it doesn't let me upgrade. Any fix?

Edited by xtech