Site offline

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

38 minutes ago, My Sharona said:

I am supposed to tell all my members that can't access the site to clear their browser's cookies?

Yikes. Thought same thing. Those Members experiencing the blank screen/redirected URL have no way of reading how to fix this. I can’t see trying to email 100’s if not 1000’s of Members…

33 minutes ago, Allen Bradford said:

Yikes. Thought same thing. Those Members experiencing the blank screen/redirected URL have no way of reading how to fix this. I can’t see trying to email 100’s if not 1000’s of Members…

They don't need to do anything, we made some changes to address the issue.

14 hours ago, Allen Bradford said:

Is someone from Support going to chime in here with what’s going on?

I understand it’s the weekend but my Board and apparently others are down with a blank screen and a redirected URL to some Admin/Install URL. 

It is scary, we had the exact same thing. During the NFL Draft on an NFL fan site. Very frustrating we never had problems on classic hosting. Now we are paying much more and it seems like there are always problems on big traffic days.

Thanks to Support for dealing with this issue. As a bit of a digital dunce I can’t help but wonder exactly what happened? Anyhow, everything seems to be back to normal on my Board. I’m sure the Support team understands Board owners/admins and moderators frustration when they go down. These Discussion Forums/Suites etc are very important to the owners and as much if not more so to the Members. Mine was launched in 2002. And I still have charter Members who have been active for 22 years. Many freak out when they can’t get on Board.