Giphy stopped functioning

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

2 hours ago, Wesker289 said:

I was working on doing this but saw that it was fixed in the newest update; assuming I didnt have to.  But I am working on my own key implementation now.  Might have misunderstood the staff!

The fix was to remove the IPS provided key option from the UI in API.  It basically requires you to provide your own key from now on and does not give an option to use the old IPS key.  So anything already broke would have to still get their own key.  🙂 

8 minutes ago, ramsis kasis said:

after using my own api the only one can usr gifs in the community is me 

none of my members can 

any reasons?

If you mean that when they click on the GIF button in the editor, then they can't search for GIFs...no reasons why.

But if you mean that they don't sse the GIF button in the editor, then ensure that they have permissions to see it via ACP, go Customizaton -> (Editor) Toolbars and click on the GIF button to assign/remove groups.

Something else? Elaborate.

5 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

But if you mean that they don't sse the GIF button in the editor, then ensure that they have permissions to see it via ACP, go Customizaton -> (Editor) Toolbars and click on the GIF button to assign/remove groups.

Something else? Elaborate.

they can see button and can search but getting a message " cannot enter this content"

Could contain: Baby, Person, Adult, Male, Man, Text, Face, Head, Photography, Portrait

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

11 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

thank you it was solved by cash deleting