Forum does not work

Forea
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

13 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

As for the logo, your old theme should still be there. You can just switch back to it. 👍

No, by now.

I will check the new theme.

Thanks.

Now.

It was just change the default theme with teh new version.

Jeje.

On 11/29/2022 at 5:12 PM, teraßyte said:

Back To Top is most likely the culprit. I've seen plenty of forums going down because it's not compatible with PHP 8.

As for the logo, your old theme should still be there. You can just switch back to it. 👍

Was this working in 4.7.4? I have a similar mod but its been working so far, wary about stuff breaking when I upgrade now.

2 hours ago, Forea said:

Hi.

Now, no one.

Everything ok for us but this:

Could contain: Page, Text

that I put but do show nothing.

Thanks.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

Sorry but we did not pay for "most Solved" pluggings....

We just saw it and put in our forum, waiting that it worked.

3 minutes ago, Forea said:

Sorry but we did not pay for "most Solved" pluggings....

We just saw it and put in our forum, waiting that it worked.

I don't understand your answer there unfortunately. Nowhere in my message were plugins mentioned. You were asked to update access details so we can look at the issue on your site

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

And now?

😅

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I think I found were to fix it.

Thanks!!!