Marketplace 1 license for 1 site?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

1 hour ago, opentype said:

There can be limitations. If there are, you would see it in the conditions listed with the product purchase. 

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Licensing is solely up to the authors so it is best to check with them.

Thanks, it was just irritating to see the button "Buy another license" and I thought things have changed.

It would make things easier to have a button for the devs "need a license for each site?" yes or no and based on that it shows to the customers the button "Buy another license" or not.

4 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

Thanks, it was just irritating to see the button "Buy another license" and I thought things have changed.

It would make things easier to have a button for the devs "need a license for each site?" yes or no and based on that it shows to the customers the button "Buy another license" or not.

So that the request is not lost in the sea of support requests, you might want to post this ask in the Feature Suggestions forum.   🙂 

9 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

Yeah, I knew this was coming. 😃I think none of my several suggestions (31) were implemented so I guess I will save the time. 

Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that suggestions put in the suggestions area will be implemented. However, we can guarantee items not posted in the suggestions area will likely be missed entirely, even for consideration 😉