where are the club's invitations shown?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

15 hours ago, Jim M said:

Go to the Club -> Members tab -> filter by on the table -> Pending invitations 

Thanks. However, isn't there a place where all the invitations are?

I mean, I've created 10 clubs. Will create a few more. Do I have to go to EACH club every day to see the invitations? 😞 Isn't there a place where I can see ALL the invitations from ALL the clubs in a single place? 

Hi @OptimusBain,

Please be assured that it's never a waste of time to suggest something new you want added to Invision Community. I, along with other IPS staff, do indeed read each and every single suggestion that comes through, but it would be unrealistic to implement each and every one.

We always want to do our very best in providing a powerful and dynamic suite of products, and despite not having every single feature that is suggested, I do believe we achieve that target quite comfortably.

Don't ever feel disheartened. We love the engagement provided by our community!

On 11/16/2022 at 8:12 AM, OptimusBain said:

I mean, I've created 10 clubs. Will create a few more. Do I have to go to EACH club every day to see the invitations?

I would point out, the answer to this would generally be no. You would switch on notifications for these within your notification options. That way you will know as soon as  there is a request

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would point out, the answer to this would generally be no. You would switch on notifications for these within your notification options. That way you will know as soon as  there is a request

That's a time consuming and not a smart approach, in my humble opinion. You want the admin to check for dozens of club requests amongst hundreds of notifications? Time consuming and not centralised.

Edited by OptimusBain