Disappearing Who's online widget

55 minutes ago, kodif said:

This widget behave strange. When language is set to English, widget is visible. When lang on forum is switched to my language (polish), widget is not visible, and so on.

Any ideas?

Does it not show up at any time or like Andriano is stating that is only doing this sometimes?

If not at all, is the language pack up to date? Are there any modifications which are causing errors?

Language pack is up to date.

When I change position of widget or when I edit and save its settings, widget is visible independently from language. Then, suddenly after some time it disappears.

I have some plugins, but I not sure if one of them can cause errors.

Ok, I just switched off all plugins. Widget didn't show up.

1 hour ago, kodif said:

Language pack is up to date.

When I change position of widget or when I edit and save its settings, widget is visible independently from language. Then, suddenly after some time it disappears.

I have some plugins, but I not sure if one of them can cause errors.

Ok, I just switched off all plugins. Widget didn't show up.

Could you please update the credentials on file in the Client Area so I can access your community and also let me know the URL (if not your homepage) which the who's online widget is placed?

• 2 months later...

I had no luck to reproduce it with safari.

Is this happening with a specific browser? Could you take a look at the source code after closing the sidebar manager to see if the widget is there, but hidden? I guess there are also no AJAX request errors being logged in the browser console?
There's probably either something weird going on with the cached widget output, or the output isn't being refreshed when the sidebar is closed.

1 minute ago, Daniel F said:

I had no luck to reproduce it with safari.

Is this happening with a specific browser? Could you take a look at the source code after closing the sidebar manager to see if the widget is there, but hidden? I guess there are also no AJAX request errors being logged in the browser console?
There's probably either something weird going on with the cached widget output, or the output isn't being refreshed when the sidebar is closed.

I'll test when it happens again. 👍

Btw, using FF 98.0.1.