Getting the edit/report button from under the three dot menu

Go to solution Solved by CoffeeCake,

Is it possible to "extract" the edit and report buttons from their new house under the three dot menu? I understand the want and need to declutter, but I personally and much of our users edit our posts quite a lot, and we also want our users to have as little work as possible needed in order to report a post. 

Thanks.  

Insert this into line 179 of the "post" template

<!--КНОПКА РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЯ ПОСТА-->
{{if $comment->item()->canEdit()}}
<button class="ipsButton ipsButton_light ipsButton_verySmall ipsButton_narrow cMultiQuote ipsHide" data-action="editComment" style="display: inline-block;" _title="Редактировать пост"><li class='ipsComment_controls ipsClearfix ipsItemControls_left'><a href='{$comment->url('edit')}' data-action='editComment'><i class="fa fa-pen"> {lang="edit"}</i></a></li></button>
{{endif}}
<!--КОНЕЦ КНОПКИ РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЯ ПОСТА-->

Get the following output:

5.jpg.52fbaa535d1745838b18942a1f870c13.jpg

On 9/12/2020 at 5:52 AM, Pavel Chernitsky said:

Is it possible to "extract" the edit and report buttons from their new house under the three dot menu? I understand the want and need to declutter, but I personally and much of our users edit our posts quite a lot, and we also want our users to have as little work as possible needed in order to report a post. 

Thanks.  

I have posted a free plugin in the Marketplace that does this earlier today. First time submitting something to Marketplace, and it is awaiting approval as far as I can tell.

1 hour ago, Paul E. said:

I have posted a free plugin in the Marketplace that does this earlier today. First time submitting something to Marketplace, and it is awaiting approval as far as I can tell.

Thanks for making the plugin. What is your plugin called so I can be watching for it?

7 hours ago, L4D2Noob said:

Insert this into line 179 of the "post" template

<!--КНОПКА РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЯ ПОСТА-->
{{if $comment->item()->canEdit()}}
<button class="ipsButton ipsButton_light ipsButton_verySmall ipsButton_narrow cMultiQuote ipsHide" data-action="editComment" style="display: inline-block;" _title="Редактировать пост"><li class='ipsComment_controls ipsClearfix ipsItemControls_left'><a href='{$comment->url('edit')}' data-action='editComment'><i class="fa fa-pen"> {lang="edit"}</i></a></li></button>
{{endif}}
<!--КОНЕЦ КНОПКИ РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЯ ПОСТА-->

Thanks, But I'd rather have something that doesn't involve editing the code...

6 hours ago, Paul E. said:

Awesome. Will wait patiently.