[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

I went to test the new changes, but for some reason the settings aren't saving.  I have it set to show only Forums (Front) for testing purposes, but the slider shows up everywhere.

fc3e249f7fb1ec316f5ef282107f019a.png
I also have it set to 500px height for this test, but it is only displaying at 140px height.

114135b64fa7f84167a899070d944992.png

There are zero customizations to the theme file on my end.

Edit:

I've discovered the height issue is caused by some inline styling which supersedes the css file.

c7b76f00c8fea93106d5ed9bbefc7f2d.png

Edited by ahc

I see an error. The patch will be in the next beta version. Thanks for reporting.

@Noble~ I'm thinking of fixing this error all the time. An obstacle is the lack of a defined ID group for guests. I need to write an additional code, which will postpone the correction date to the next week. I'm so sorry.

Edited by aXen | 1s2k
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_20200130_210713.thumb.jpg.4111c808b22b7215c5773863803d825f.jpg

Suggest only use icon:

Green: the badge with only "" inside, don't need letter Quote there. 

Red: Only leave the edit icon, don't need Edit there. 

Purpura : Only place * as settings icon, don't need complete word Options there. 

Orange: Did you added support for this? It should be an post-it icon, don't need Send Sticky Note word there. 

Hi @aXen | 1s2k

Is cool your customization of some editor buttons, but I want to suggest a little change related the Spoiler style. 

The problem is take so much space, if you can give it a chance, it will be more compact that benefit the use of the space, specially our mobile screen is a little smaller.

IMG_20200205_220319.jpg

12 hours ago, Ernest_Defoe said:

s there any way to get forums in two columns in grid view

Add custom.css:

.cForumGrid .ipsPad .ipsList_inline li {
  	width: 49%;
    margin-right: 0 !important;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
}

get rid of the how the images used as backgrounds for the nodes in grid turn white when hovering over them

Can you show where it is?

8 hours ago, kmk said:

The problem is take so much space, if you can give it a chance, it will be more compact that benefit the use of the space, specially our mobile screen is a little smaller.

This is due to the icons that have been added. In the style settings you can restore the default look.

Just now, aXen | 1s2k

s there any way to get forums in two columns in grid view

Add custom.css:

.cForumGrid .ipsPad .ipsList_inline li {
  	width: 49%;
    margin-right: 0 !important;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
}

get rid of the how the images used as backgrounds for the nodes in grid turn white when hovering over them

Can you show where it is?

8 hours ago, kmk said:

This is due to the icons that have been added. In the style settings you can restore the default look.

You can see it at https://www.power5fb.com

On 2/6/2020 at 6:06 AM, aXen | 1s2k said:

.cForumGrid .ipsPad .ipsList_inline li { width: 49%; margin-right: 0 !important; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; }

@aXen | 1s2k This didn't work to make the forums 2 columns. The update worked to fix the other issue. Thank you for that.

Tagged you in case you didn’t see this earlier. 

Edited by Ernest_Defoe
4 hours ago, kmk said:

Could you add this customization in the theme? The clubs menu tabs need increase more attention. The word MENU as string translable please. A menu icon more attractive

Cards in IPS 4.5 version will be movable, which will make editing difficult.  Rather, I prefer not to change it.

1 hour ago, kmk said:

This icon is for what? beside is the home icon...

cooltheme.png

Scrolls to the top of the page.