[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

5 minutes ago, PasXal said:

Would it be possible to get the XML file for the design via PN?

Unfortunately I can't update from BETA1 to another BETA or FINAL version... Unfortunately it doesn't show me in the AdminPanel that an update is available. 

I cannot share resources on PM.

Run a task that checks the update of all resources on your site.

How can I disable and remove the ability to change theme.

Personalization -> Allow users to change theme?  [OFF]

But at the footer - the change Theme dropdown box still appears. How can I remove this? I know we can go into the html/css to remove that, but it would mean on an upgrade, the changes would not be retained I believe.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, beowulf68 said:

How can I disable and remove the ability to change theme.

Personalization -> Allow users to change theme?  [OFF]

But at the footer - the change Theme dropdown box still appears. How can I remove this? I know we can go into the html/css to remove that, but it would mean on an upgrade, the changes would not be retained I believe.

Thanks!

This is a bug that will be fixed in version 3.0.1. There is a way around this error:

• Enable option "Enable global one color?",
  • Disable option "Turn on change colors for users?",
  • Disable option "Enable global one color?"

Hi @aXen | 1s2k i upgraded to 4.5 yesterday and upgraded the theme but unfortunately whilst the website looks fine the admin access is completed locked:

image.png.ecb471b9be13faa2ad0ce6b9067921fc.png

I've raised a support ticket with IPS and managed to go into Recovery mode to diasble every single application and plugin that isn't Invision apps and its still doing the same thing so they are suggesting it is the theme that is now causing the issue of not being able to get into the AdminCP.

Can you help please because I can't make any updates/fixes to anything else until i get this resolved and start enabling the apps/plugins again. Cheers

Just now, Chris59 said:

Strange its not showing its a update available , *This resource is already installed and up to date*

Maybe you need to change update version to 3.0.2 , I dont know , strange 

Version 3.0.2 is not yet available. Today I only updated the description of theme.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...