[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

2 minutes ago, ahc said:

Those changes look AWESOME!

I have a small request if you'd consider it for a future update:  We don't use the leaderboard, so the "Days Ranked" option in the AuthorPane goes to waste.  Could we have the option to swap this out with the member's follower count instead?

1a10a65244d5246bbde2a36d8390c8e3.png

A good idea! The change will appear in beta 2.

3 minutes ago, Rokstah said:

Does anybody know how i can Download IPS 4.5.0 Beta 7 . I can only Download IPS 4.5.0 Beta 8 version. Or does the theme also work with this version?

The theme will work on the latest beta version. This is information for you that the theme has been tested in beta 7.

Hihi, I edited my post right before you replied and realized that you didn't have it in your quote, so I'll post it here again just in case you missed it.

Also, an option to limit which usergroups can use the customization features (Accent Color, Circle/Square images and borders, and custom images) instead of just guests. 

I can't wait until 4.5 is officially released so we can upgrade everything.  😄

Edited by ahc
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too bad, I wanted to test the beta version (since I was testing the beta version of invision) it erased all the changes and settings I had made (especially the footer) a lot of functions do not work, when we change in the admin, it does not take into account the changes, we will have to wait for the final version, but a pity that the update erases everything 😞

39 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

Too bad, I wanted to test the beta version (since I was testing the beta version of invision) it erased all the changes and settings I had made (especially the footer) a lot of functions do not work, when we change in the admin, it does not take into account the changes, we will have to wait for the final version, but a pity that the update erases everything 😞

Is it to upgrade from beta 1 to beta 2?

1 minute ago, byMarcoX said:

I went from the stable version to the beta 2, doing the standard update from the admin as requested by the software

Due to the complete rebuilding of the theme, reinstallation is recommended if you upgrade the theme from version 2.4.7 to version 3.0.0.

I posted relevant information. The reason is a complete re-design of the theme to squeeze the maximum potential of IPS 4.5. Reconfiguration is required when upgrading from IPS 4.4 to IPS 4.5.

The beta will end when the beta of IPS 4.5 also ends, but I find the theme version 3.0.0 Beta 2 very stable. Future beta versions will rather contain bug fixes.

OK, well I had missed this passage, being stupid and disciplined, I did the update normally, too bad for me ... 😪

... I will then find out why certain changes made on the theme admin are not taken into account after validation, it must come from me then, thank you for your answer and I will wait for the final versions 😉

19 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

... I will then find out why certain changes made on the theme admin are not taken into account after validation, it must come from me then, thank you for your answer and I will wait for the final versions 😉

OK I deleted the theme, and I reinstalled it, there it works well, on the other hand suddenly, I have the impression that there are less settings like choice of displays, right?

9 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

OK I deleted the theme, and I reinstalled it, there it works well, on the other hand suddenly, I have the impression that there are less settings like choice of displays, right?

Some settings have been simplified, and some have been completely removed due to their operation being taken over by the new IPS 4.5 engine.

3 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

Hello, I have the impression that this function has disappeared on the new version of the theme? (the banner at the top left).
If YES it's a shame, because it was really nice

image.png.d6d94cab81781503a6e60b34af5822af.png

The function has been replaced already built in IPS 4.5. The badge appears on the right at the top of the post.

6 minutes ago, aXen | 1s2k said:

The function has been replaced already built in IPS 4.5. The badge appears on the right at the top of the post.

Ah! OK I did not see it in IPS 4.5 so I will look for it, thanks for the info

EDIT : YES I just saw it, it's less pretty and I don't think it will be displayed for all groups, to see ...

Edited by byMarcoX
On 7/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, PasXal said:

In the current version 3.0.0 beta1 I can't do that with the light / dark different graphic backgrounds yet. Is there a certain procedure that it works?

Thanks for your fast and fantastic work!

From what I can see there is an option to change the background from the beginning of version 3.0.0.
image.thumb.png.5808f811e8f502e2d43c934304119d01.png

Can you confirm the visibility of this option?