[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed that someone is sharing my theme on other sites for free.
If this person does not remove the motive, I will have to go to court.

Persons sharing and using my products illegally will be taken to court.

Edited by aXen | 1s2k
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, new ips default theme is good option, they have the new mobilenavbar with logo embedded, and below that is a block that contains rapid access buttons,

1. can you add this new design too? 

2. Have this area (mobilenavbar with logo and rapid access buttons block) sticky as chrome (hide sticky area when scroll down on the screen) . 

IMG_20200517_133930.jpg

Heya,

The renewal was set for this month, but I never received a renewal invoice and now it says "Expired" and isn't letting me download the most recent version.  I checked my orders page and my manage purchases page but there isn't a pending renewal for me to pay anywhere.  😞

Edited by ahc
36 minutes ago, aXen | 1s2k said:

@ahc https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/
You should be able to renew your license here.

I know but it’s not letting me.  Normally it would say there’s a pending renewal invoice that needs to be paid, but it doesn’t say anything or give me any options.  

I have pending renewal invoices that are months old so I don’t know why I wouldn’t have one for a file that just recently hit its renewal date?

D165AFD7-9DF1-4C60-BD5A-2DF7371EEEBA.thumb.png.d5f4f78e5b903c739b54318e909e5212.png

8 hours ago, ahc said:

Heya,

The renewal was set for this month, but I never received a renewal invoice and now it says "Expired" and isn't letting me download the most recent version.  I checked my orders page and my manage purchases page but there isn't a pending renewal for me to pay anywhere.  😞

I assume you have to be IPS client (active client) to be able to renew it. It seems that your IPS license is expired.

5 hours ago, Sonya* said:

I assume you have to be IPS client (active client) to be able to renew it. It seems that your IPS license is expired.

Nah, I haven’t renewed since early 2019 and have bought/renewed many marketplace purchases since then. 

I’ll contact support then!