[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

Hello, a silly question before buying the theme, as I like the discretion, and considering the price of the theme and the renewal, why not put the copyright at the bottom or next to invision, and the same size of police than other copyrights? (no meanness, it's just that my copyrights always remain very discreet).

And can we remove them by paying a little more, as some themes do? And all of the same color,

Thank you for your answers

I also have another question, can we disconnect for visitors and members, the possibility of changing the color (just keep the dark and light mode) and also remove the square or round mode?

Are these options to be activated or deactivated as desired

7 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

And can we remove them by paying a little more, as some themes do? And all of the same color,

The current version has the ability to hide the copyright of the theme. Unfortunately, but in version 3.0.0, when IPS 4.5 appears, this feature will be removed. I'll probably introduce the option of removing it at a higher price.

9 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

I also have another question, can we disconnect for visitors and members, the possibility of changing the color (just keep the dark and light mode) and also remove the square or round mode?

Yes, this settings allow it.

3 minutes ago, aXen | 1s2k said:

La version actuelle a la possibilité de masquer les droits d'auteur du thème. Malheureusement, mais dans la version 3.0.0, lorsque IPS 4.5 apparaît, cette fonctionnalité sera supprimée. Je vais probablement introduire l'option de le retirer à un prix plus élevé.

Oui, ces paramètres le permettent.

OK, thank you, I will buy it, because I find it the most successful theme I have seen and you answer the questions quickly, which proves your seriousness (and probably the high price) 😚☺️

• 2 weeks later...

On tablet/mobile view, the navigation menu at the top overlaps page content.  For example, on this page there is a dark grey button that should appear at the top, but it's 98% covered.  Updated to latest version and still present.

d1055cb9313c00fdfcdd01db26b19839.png

7 minutes ago, aXen | 1s2k said:

What button?

It's a button that allows members to submit new listings in the marketplace, and another button that allows them to select a category.  I was just using that as an example.  Here are other examples of the navigation bar covering up the top of the page.

faa60a910610ca8af9bd19d3c2037ecb.png

2877457d9c99703254565652f8b31da2.png
29ea674bc1942f9b57cef8de574697ad.png

Edited by ahc
Just now, ahc said:

It's a button that allows members to submit new listings in the marketplace.  I was just using that as an example.  Here are other examples of the navigation bar covering up the top of the page.

What does this button look like in the default theme?

1 minute ago, aXen | 1s2k said:

@ahc Do you mean the newspaper icon? You can restore it in the theme settings.

I think you misunderstand.  The "Categories" button at the top of the page, underneath the navigation, is being hidden by the top navigation header in mobile view.  In the default theme you can see the button in gray above the first listing labeled "$10 Chibi Headshots"

However, I've already identified the issue.  We have the header hidden since we don't need it, and this has messed with the margin settings.  I'll figure out how to remedy this since it's due to a change I did custom.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, We are currently using your theme and are preparing for an update to IPB 4.5 once available.

We are working on a test site for this new version, do you think that a beta version of this theme will be available for 4.5 before the official release of it?

Thank you

On 6/24/2020 at 7:52 PM, aXen | 1s2k said:

@ kims79 Je le pense. Je crée actuellement la version 3.0.0.

https://1shot2kill.pl/release-notes/theme-fluent-design/
Ici vous pouvez voir les changements qui viendront dans une future version. La liste est mise à jour régulièrement.

Thank 🙂

If you need testers, don't hesitate, we are working on your theme with version 4.5 on our development forum.

Edited by kims79

Due to changes that will occur on the market in version 3.0.0 theme, I am withdrawing the modification "(aXen) Article System in Pages".

People who purchased the theme can write to me in a private message to add them to the list of customers of this application. After adding people to the list you will be able to install the add-on.

The condition is active support and the purchase of the theme before July 3, 2020.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:05 AM, aXen | 1s2k said:

Version 3.0.0 alpha (IPS 4.5) is now available in my production forum!
https://1shot2kill.pl/

Those changes look AWESOME!

I have a small request if you'd consider it for a future update:  We don't use the leaderboard, so the "Days Ranked" option in the AuthorPane goes to waste.  Could we have the option to swap this out with the member's follower count instead?

1a10a65244d5246bbde2a36d8390c8e3.png

Also, an option to limit which usergroups can use the customization features (Accent Color, Circle/Square images and borders, and custom images) instead of just guests. 

Thanks!

Edited by ahc