[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

Just now, kmk said:

In your screenshot, where show the Recent Status Updates, in this Recent Status Updates, who can post status? Only admin? Or there permission setting to assign which group can post status? 

Anyone can publish. The widget works the same as on the default theme, only with additional options such as administration highlight and the ability to enable text formatting. 

1 minute ago, aXenDev said:

Anyone can publish. The widget works the same as on the default theme, only with additional options such as administration highlight and the ability to enable text formatting. 

Thanks, I asked because after place the core Recent Status Updates in my website, I can publish status, but when other member open the page, they can see the status but can not publish status. 

18 hours ago, bosss said:

You can fix in ACP - Groups - Social (and enable posting of status updates)

it don´t resolve the problem. I have the permission checked and it already enable, then others members visit the page, they just can see the status posted, but can not publish status.

12 minutes ago, kmk said:

it don´t resolve the problem. I have the permission checked and it already enable, then others members visit the page, they just can see the status posted, but can not publish status.

You must check also in profile settings - on two places

status_2.png

status_1.png

2 minutes ago, kmk said:

I have all groups with the permission enabled.

Extra question, why the status settings are highlited?spacer.png

Maybe you made search and that is highlited!

4 minutes ago, bosss said:

Maybe user must enable  in profile - check this

So frustrated, I have all related settings enabled, and nothing...

The other question, I only can use one time the Recent Status Updates widget, so after use the widget, it desapeeared from the Manage Blocks area

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mark2012 said:

Hello

Im getting this error message :

[[Template forums/front/forums/topicRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How can i fix ?

Contact me in PM.