(GFL) Multi-Game Servers List Support Topic

1 hour ago, Varro said:

Sent you a message. Please provide refund before chargeback. 

Please have some patience and give the author a chance (3 hours is not enough time) to provide technical support if you are having issues. If the author does not reply, you can then open a support ticket in the client area.

I would also recommend re-reading the terms and conditions that you agreed to prior to purchasing the resource (you can do this by clicking the buy button again). Filing a chargeback is not the solution.

6 hours ago, Varro said:

Just bought this via admin panel. After installation it doesnt create a 'servers' tab and you have to use direct link e.g. domainname.com/servers/ its like the installation wasnt completed. Added 2 servers to test and they are showing offline , reading the other posts, is this 4.5 compatible or not?

6 hours ago, Varro said:

Servers showing offline and not working as expected. How can I get a refund.

If you go to the menu manager, you should be able to see the serverlist.

If you would like a refund, this will need to be sorted by making a ticket with IPS. I can't directly refund you since it goes through IPS. Charging back is never a good idea...

If you can provide some screenshots I can assist or you can try check the system logs in ACP for errors.

Edited by devu4

I did look in the menu manager but not showing. I installed via the marketplace integration via admin panel and not the usual FTP way. No errors, it appeared to have installed OK. Maybe something during install went wrong still. I will re install using manual old way to see if it makes any difference. Re servers not showing but offline, a couple of posts seem to indicate similar issues. As an example gametracker can access fine and track the server(s) but serverlist is not showing or says offline. ACP not showing or indicating errors. I thought it might be the firewall (dedicated server) but ports open and gametracker is fine. If others are having the same problem. I must either do the same mistake or typo somewhere for it to not work or the install simply didnt work. I will check again after the manual install to see if it has made any difference. 

Re installed via marketplace and same thing. Menu not showing but I can create a link manually to /servers/. #edit# although main menu not showing for me, you have the option to add blocks from side menu #edit#. Server(s) not showing online but offline. 

Under Requirements, it says:

• PHP 5.6+ - Tested in PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 & 7.2

I am using PHP7.4 and CentOs8 on a dedicated server, I dont know if that (PHP7.4) is causing these issues. 

Edited by Varro
6 minutes ago, Varro said:

Re installed via marketplace and same thing. Menu not showing but I can create a link manually to /servers/. Server(s) not showing online but offline. 

Under Requirements, it says:

• PHP 5.6+ - Tested in PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 & 7.2

I am using PHP7.4 and CentOs8 on a dedicated server, I dont know if that (PHP7.4) is causing these issues. 

Are you sure the outbound game server ports are not being blocked by your website host? If you send me the IPs I can test if servers work on my test site.

PHP version is fine.

I can see the menu fine in my ACP.

image.thumb.png.18ac076a356d21edf8f07e2afe8e865f.png

Edited by devu4
43 minutes ago, Varro said:

Gametracker is showing them fine. I thought it might be the ports but as it works elsewhere, I will have to dig a bit deeper/ check for other issues.

Doesn't matter if it works on gametracker or elsewhere, your dedicated server might be blocking the outbound ports. I can test if it is my application if you give me the IPs you are trying.

1 hour ago, Michael Pedrotti said:

Cant get it working on Dreamhost. They said they are not blocking ports. Tried different versions of PHP, made sure bz2 is enabled with php too. It just shows as offline. 

Can you PM me the IPs you are trying

On 12/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, Michael Pedrotti said:

Sent

Hey tried your server and it works for me...

image.thumb.png.2571272fd2979edc9721f1cf8bd659ce.png

4 hours ago, flrn98 said:

Any update? At the moment you can't buy any of the server lists.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:50 PM, SCE_Ghost said:

I need the file so I can update to 4.5 compatibility, I cannot edit my servers till I do. Any word when it will be avail again?

It is 4.5 compatible, unforunately purchases was disabled because server wasn't working for 2 people. I am working on getting it enabled.

8 hours ago, SCE_Ghost said:

Mine is just an upgrade if you want me to give it a try

Also if it tracks servers thru steam, running steam beta is garb atm and wont show servers correctly.  Make sure your on non beta and give it a try.

You can upgrade now

1 minute ago, SCE_Ghost said:

@flrn98 If you read what I said, I know that is not the correct one. When I click Marketplace button in my admincp that is where it takes me, not to the correct one.

Have you probably associated the app with the wrong MP file while the 4.5 onboarding? We can take a look at this if you submit a ticket. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I think I've waited enough for you to accept my friend request on Steam, where you said that you will offer support.

After 5 servers that work correctly, when I add the sixth I get the following error:

image.thumb.png.46190b1f2dc017ed925869c2d735635b.png

The 6th server is added, but offline. It's the same host as other 4 out of 5 servers that work.

@devu4

1 hour ago, flrn98 said:

Hello, I think I've waited enough for you to accept my friend request on Steam, where you said that you will offer support.

After 5 servers that work correctly, when I add the sixth I get the following error:

image.thumb.png.46190b1f2dc017ed925869c2d735635b.png

The 6th server is added, but offline. It's the same host as other 4 out of 5 servers that work.

@devu4

DMed you