(GFL) Multi-Game Servers List Support Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Vanucci said:

Am i missing something but why cant i install this as its more than 2mb in size, my php ini allows bigger files but cant find a setting in the acp to change this 

Do you get an error of any sort? 

Hi 

i dont understand how to use Bzip2 in interaction with my server .

example i host a 7D2D server on a VPS with win10 OS   server work fine , your extension too but the connection between not work 

always show offline , i see on the description i need BZIP2 for the protocol but how to use it ?   

that i see is a compression/decompression program ( like 7-zip , winrar)  so how i use it for my connection problem ? 

thank you for anyone for help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately your app gives an error:

IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'd18629_ips.gflcore_servers' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/public_html/applications/gflcore/modules/front/servers/server.php(94): IPS\_Db->query('SELECT SUM(gfl_...')
#1 /home/public_html/applications/gflcore/modules/front/servers/server.php(37): IPS\gflcore\modules\front\servers\_server->_allServers()
#2 /home/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\gflcore\modules\front\servers\_server->manage()
#3 /home/public_html/applications/gflcore/modules/front/servers/server.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\gflcore\modules\front\servers\_server->execute()
#5 /home/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

I also noticed that when i added location, afteri saved the location and go back to edit the location then the name was modified to this: "US,US"

I am using latest IPS 4.4.6

On 8/26/2019 at 7:57 PM, Archerus said:

Hi,

It is possible to update the missing sentences in order to translate completely.

And would it be possible to add the game Atlas with the option a Cluster to display a single server instead of all instances

Regards,

I will updating the app today.

1 minute ago, Matis Soppe said:

Unfortunately your app gives an error:

IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'd18629_ips.gflcore_servers' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/public_html/applications/gflcore/modules/front/servers/server.php(94): IPS\_Db->query('SELECT SUM(gfl_...')
#1 /home/public_html/applications/gflcore/modules/front/servers/server.php(37): IPS\gflcore\modules\front\servers\_server->_allServers()
#2 /home/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\gflcore\modules\front\servers\_server->manage()
#3 /home/public_html/applications/gflcore/modules/front/servers/server.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\gflcore\modules\front\servers\_server->execute()
#5 /home/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

I also noticed that when i added location, afteri saved the location and go back to edit the location then the name was modified to this: "US,US"

I am using latest IPS 4.4.6

Can you add me on steam?

3 minutes ago, Matis Soppe said:

I created a steam account but cant add you to list because there is limitation, i would have to use 5 dollars to add users to list. Never seen this kind of nonsense. Would you mind to use PM  instead? Thanks.

Yes PM is fine, I have messaged you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've read and followed the installation instructions but still isn't allowing me to see any servers, not even voice servers. Which ports for Left 4 Dead 2 and CS Source need opening for UDP/TCP connections? I'm assuming this is the issue as I'm having a UDP/TCP connection issue with SourceBans too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to add category in display for games? Polish up user interface so that different games are listed in different categories? 

Also within game - is their any way to filter the server with predefined sub category ? 

Ex -  ET has different mods, same for COD4, etc. 

So it should be like - 

- ET

-- Mods

- COD4

-- Mods

In the right side - user can filter with mods. Right now if we run 30 servers, it's hard for users to filter and list becomes huge. So i want to give option to user to see full list on first page and on right side corner - one more option to filter with games + mods. 

@devu4 - Also can u please add Day of Infamy ? I don't see that in list.

10 minutes ago, AlexJ said:

Is it possible to add category in display for games? Polish up user interface so that different games are listed in different categories? 

Also within game - is their any way to filter the server with predefined sub category ? 

Ex -  ET has different mods, same for COD4, etc. 

So it should be like - 

- ET

-- Mods

- COD4

-- Mods

In the right side - user can filter with mods. Right now if we run 30 servers, it's hard for users to filter and list becomes huge. So i want to give option to user to see full list on first page and on right side corner - one more option to filter with games + mods. 

@devu4 - Also can u please add Day of Infamy ? I don't see that in list.

Mind adding me on steam, I can show you a way of doing this

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Il_Picasso said:

Hello is there a way to ping one specific server but show another IP?

For example, I want this app to ping node10.comugamers.com, but I want it to show a different IP mc.comugamers.com 

Sorry, I don't have this option yet. I'll add it to my to-do list.

Edited by devu4