(GFL) Multi-Game Servers List Support Topic

@Hardy_Action Does GTA have a query port? In your screen you repeat your server port and query port 30125 - you should just have to leave that out and just have the server port only unless GTA specify's a separate port. I ran into this when making changes make sure after you save check the top right you will see update server list..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, devu4 said:

Unfortunately does not support others submitting servers or rcon commands.

OK thanks. Keep up the good work. I have in the past used 3-4 of these game server list variations. They dont last and stability could be questioned. Your version the best of the lot used in the past, just by browsing the docs, test demo and in general support. Dont think submitting servers and rcon commands would be too difficult, hopefully one day it will be considered.

6 hours ago, Varro said:

OK thanks. Keep up the good work. I have in the past used 3-4 of these game server list variations. They dont last and stability could be questioned. Your version the best of the lot used in the past, just by browsing the docs, test demo and in general support. Dont think submitting servers and rcon commands would be too difficult, hopefully one day it will be considered.

It would likely require an API and socket connection. Would be sweet if you checked out the TCAdmin SDK and were able to integrate this app with TCAdmin by means of "connecting/linking" from the app's ACP settings.

Update; response I got back from an administrator on the official TCAdmin discord:

M0RG4N Today at 5:36 PM
Im#NuMBeR1 Yes it is possible to send RCON commands to a game server outside of TCAdmin,  TCAdmin stores the RCON password in a variable and then u can get that information from TCAdmin and use it to send RCON commands to a server

You can see examples in the Nexus TCAdmin Module that Alexr03 made https://github.com/TotalControlAdmin/Nexus-TCAdmin-Module/blob/f2002beeecdd5aeb2f92ea65440ef255bd0f1c6a/TCAdminModule/ServiceMenu/Buttons/RemoteConsoleButton.cs

https://github.com/TotalControlAdmin/Nexus-TCAdmin-Module/blob/f2002beeecdd5aeb2f92ea65440ef255bd0f1c6a/TCAdminModule/Commands/Client/TCAdminCommands.cs

(This was done in for the Nexus Discord bot)

Edited by Kyle F
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, MadMaxMangos said:

Using the latest google chrome (84.0.4147.105) I do not have an "Add page" button on the servers page, this is displayed if i switch to Firefox, is there a fix for this?

Not seeing any errors anywhere. Same on the default theme.

Ignore this is working now after running the support tool!

When using the Servers app as a menu item, why does it not use the friendly URL? Every other url on my site is using the friendly one but the servers app has /index.php?app=gflcore&module=servers&controller=server

I'm guessing this is something to do with how its providing the URL to the menu? Not a feature breaker just inconsistent with the friendly urls setting.

The URL does get rewritten to the correct one when clicked but if you mouse over the menu servers you can see the long unfriendly URL.

Edited by MadMaxMangos
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, many of you have been asking when the Serverlist would be updated to 4.5.

I can confirm that I have now released the updated version to IPS for review and approval. You should all be able to download it once the new version is reviewed. (Usually takes 1-2 weeks)

Thanks!

Edited by devu4

It doesn't work for me on IPS 4.5.0. I get this error everytime i tried to add or change something:
"2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.".
No system or error logs.

14 hours ago, SeeQ11 said:

It doesn't work for me on IPS 4.5.0. I get this error everytime i tried to add or change something:
"2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.".
No system or error logs.

Still awaiting approval sorry!

image.thumb.png.e33668417d3404089a72ff275c88221e.png

Edited by devu4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 12:53 PM, devu4 said:

Still awaiting approval sorry!

image.thumb.png.e33668417d3404089a72ff275c88221e.png

Hi @devu4 you still awaiting approval for this?

Does not seem like the Author has been on since Sept 11, hope they are ok.

As I updated from 4.4 to 4.5 with this it does seem to work but you cannot add servers, I managed to get around this by added one directly via the database but obviously we need the app updated asap for full functionality.

Edited by MadMaxMangos