(GFL) Multi-Game Servers List Support Topic

On 10/8/2020 at 8:50 PM, AlexJ said:

@Matt @bfarber @Lindy - Sorry to tag you guys - but can you please approve the addon? Addon coder has summited based on his post in this topic but it's not getting approved! It's almost a month now! - Thank you

Will it ever get approved? I am not sure if the app is updated already and not code OR it's pending from IPS side? Can we please get some clarification?

23 hours ago, wydox said:

Can I get a refund on this then? I Bought it purely for the [Updated 4.5] that was in the title, which seems to have been removed now..

Same here. I bought it becasue of the "[Updated 4.5]" that was in the title, he removed it later. It seem like a scam... I managed to create my own server list, obviously without using he's code 😉. Now i just doesn't have my money and he doesn't respond. Is there any way that IPS will help us with the refound? He literally lied to us.
@Daniel F, any suggestions?

2 hours ago, SeeQ11 said:

Same here. I bought it becasue of the "[Updated 4.5]" that was in the title, he removed it later. It seem like a scam... I managed to create my own server list, obviously without using he's code 😉. Now i just doesn't have my money and he doesn't respond. Is there any way that IPS will help us with the refound? He literally lied to us.
@Daniel F, any suggestions?

I personally too renewed the addon for the "4.5 update". I'm not too worried about the update as much as I am concerned about the fact that devu4 is still active on the forums but has not made a statement, more than a month later now 😕

I really enjoyed utilizing the plugin.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

First of all I would like to apologise to everyone who has been waiting for the update. I had actually submitted an update but it was denied ( email attached ).

This is an email to remind you that your request (#66770) has been pending for 3 days and awaits your feedback.

Daniel Fatkic (Invision Community)

Sep 11, 2020, 8:08 AM EDT

Hi,

Your update has been rejected for the following reasons

1. Most of the extensions aren't implemented correctly and contain almost all the none functional skeleton code.
2. Your Admin Controllers are missing the proper protection ( CSRF Protection )

Regards,
Daniel Fatkic
Invision Power Services, Inc.

After this, I was dealing with some IRL situation with covid and family members so didn't have the time to resubmit with the feedback given for the first update disapproval.

I have now made a new request and hopefully it should be approved within the next few days. Again apologies for the wait, hope you guys can understand.

Thanks,

David G. (devu4) 

@devu4 Thanks for letting us know and sorry to hear you had some issues, hope all is ok now.

Regarding the game "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam" they have added epic game store, so now only steam players are showing using this application currently, our servers are often full but show only half most of the time. Can you add support for EGS players?

On 11/14/2020 at 12:00 AM, AlexJ said:

@devu4 - Why do I need to purchase the application again when I had it purchased? Some error. Can you please check? Thanks

image.thumb.png.37244732f5455edec491e0e11224b5a0.png

I can see you in list of downloaders on 03/25/2020. Did you forget to renew since it's been more than 6 months. Otherwise you will have to check with the IPS support team since I can't see anything else or give you access to the download.

Edited by devu4
On 11/15/2020 at 12:48 PM, devu4 said:

I can see you in list of downloaders on 03/25/2020. Did you forget to renew since it's been more than 6 months. Otherwise you will have to check with the IPS support team since I can't see anything else or give you access to the download.

I don't see renewal option. 😞 In some addons, I see it but for this one, I don't. So i am not sure how to renew. Can you please help? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought this via admin panel. After installation it doesnt create a 'servers' tab and you have to use direct link e.g. domainname.com/servers/ its like the installation wasnt completed. Added 2 servers to test and they are showing offline , reading the other posts, is this 4.5 compatible or not?