Swiper Slider [ support topic ]

Thanks!  I own one of your themes with this slider.  Would it be easier to remove the slider from the template and include this mod when purchasing the template.  Then you wouldn't have to worry about updating the slider in the template because this mod will replace it.

Edited by Bluto
Just now, Bluto said:

Thanks!  I own one of your themes with this slider.  Would it be easier to remove the slider from the template and include this mod when purchasing the template.  Then you wouldn't have to worry about updating the slider in the template because this mod will replace it.

All you have to do is disabling the theme slider, so the css doesn't conflict with this application slider css  :)  you dont need to touch anything else

Go to to theme editing page -> swiper slider, and then disable it 

I wasn't talking about being able to use the slider with your existing templates.  I was mentioning it because it might be easier for your from a development standpoint.  If you removed the slider code from your templates and just give people this slider you wouldn't ever have to worry about managing the slider code in your templates.  Just a thought.

In the templates slider I can't use advertising code {advertisement='ad_key}.  This prohibits me from selling advertising space in the slider without manually adding the advert image.  Can I use ad code in this mod?

Edited by Bluto
Just now, Bluto said:

I wasn't talking about being able to use the slider with your existing templates.  I was mentioning it because it might be easier for your from a development standpoint.  If you removed the slider code from your templates and just give people this slider you wouldn't ever have to worry about managing the slider code in your templates.  Just a thought

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean

this is an application, this and my theme templates has nothing to do with each other.

Just now, Bluto said:

In the templates slider I can't use advertising code {advertisement='ad_key}.  This prohibits me from selling advertising space in the slider without manually adding the advert image.  Can I use ad code in this mod?

No php codes can not be used in the slider content.

2 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean

this is an application, this and my theme templates has nothing to do with each other.

No php codes can not be used in the slider content.

No worries.  I just thought it would be easier to include this mod with each template instead of the slider being integrated with the template.

Ok.  I wasn't sure if PHP could be used in this mod.

6 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

No this slider doesnt integrate with anything of my themes :) 

You're missing my point.  I wasn't asking about integration of this into the theme.

Theme + Internal Slider + Slider App = Development x 3

Theme + Slider App = Development x 2

If you remove the slider in the themes and include this slider app, you won't have to worry about updating the slider app in the themes.

Edited by Bluto
Just now, Bluto said:

You're missing my point.  I wasn't asking about integration of this into the theme.

Theme + Internal Slider + Slider App = Development x 3

Theme + Slider App = Development x 2

If you remove the slider in the themes and include this slider app, you won't have to worry about updating the slider app in the themes and make 2x sales.

mmmm  to be honest, still have no clue of what you talking about :D 

there is no relationship between this application and my themes nor anything else has anything to do with theme updates and this application updates 

He basically means, offer all your templates without the slider. And make this 'swiper slider' as a stand alone product and keep this updated. This would mean doing less work on all your themes because you wouldn't have to worry about the slider.

However, the whole reason why I purchased one of Taman's themes was because of the slider.

Great work as always Taman.

hello, they are great work but I need to see how to remove the name of the author attached image link:  http://prntscr.com/iedw80.  <<< edit cused: apparently it is the name of the slider chosen as I do so that there is no name

Something else like remove gray background or change color attached screenshot:  http://prntscr.com/iedwob

Thank you very much for everything remember excellent community support themes

Edited by cristian romero garcia

Hello,

Just now, cristian romero garcia said:

hello, they are great work but I need to see how to remove the name of the author attached image link:  http://prntscr.com/iedw80.  <<< edit cused: apparently it is the name of the slider chosen as I do so that there is no name

Sorry, do you mean you don't want to use the slider title?

Something else like remove gray background or change color attached screenshot:  http://prntscr.com/iedwob

Go to settings > Effects & Colors tab and leave this empty :)

97db8e0b703f6d34f07b1518820f0c97.png

Thank you very much for everything remember excellent community support themes

Thank you.

Thanks for the answer about the sliding title. there is some way to hide it since each slider created shows the name of the slider in his own would be able to hide it and show only the information of the ad thanks tell me how I can make a hug

If you update the application you would be able to leave the slider title empty ;)  

i've sent you a message there was an update today you might not be aware of due to no version changes 

so re-download and update

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, DogMight said:

I downloaded everything, followed the instructions, and set up the sliders but they aren't appearing on my forum page? Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

What theme do you use? can you check the default IPS theme and see if it works there?

and have you created sliders? if there are no sliders created then nothing shows

also, check permissions :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, TKO74 said:

That's sad. This is a really great app but unfortunately I can't use it like that.
Will it be possible in future versions? So this ist an enhancement request... ?

Of course its possible and i actually like the idea for having different sliders appearing on different places :) 

I will try to implement that on next version for IPS applications ONLY

but if you have request for 3rd party apps in marketplace then please let me know 

Great! ?

4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

I will try to implement that on next version for IPS applications ONLY

but if you have request for 3rd party apps in marketplace then please let me know 

No need fpor 3rd party apps.

What I need is placing different sliders on different pages from IPS.Pages-app.