Advanced Stats (Support Topic)

Updated to 1.0.5

• Completly redesigned the tables on the pages so it is a look nicer to look at
  • Added 3D pie charts next to the graphs showing more stats
    • Shows the member count per user group
    • Shows the member count per club
    • Shows the downloads file count per category
    • Shows the post count per forum
    • Shows the topic count per forum
    • Shows the reaction count per reaction
    • Shows the warning points per usergroup
  • Few other design changes as well making it easier on the eyes

DEMO

10 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Maybe some are for logged in users only?

https://ipsdev.org/index.php?/advancedstats/topics/ gives that message.

All sorted, If anyone downloaded it since I updated, redownload it, Sorry my fault I forgot to add a catch error for if the users don't have permission to view certain categories, Little error every now and again helps me prove I am human after all lol ?

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Optic14 said:

Hi @TheJackal84 just purchased this.

The stats are great.

But I'm using a dark theme, so the white background is quite harsh - is there a way to adjust the colours for the graphs?

Thanks.

The actual background of the graph is very easy to change, It is in the actual graph script, the problem I have with changing it for a dark background, is that you can not change the text colour, and you can not change the background colour of the pop up you get from hovering the grids etc, if we change the colour of the text via css then it changes the colour of the text on the pop up too, making it unreadable as the pop up is light, if you have a dark graph then you need light text what will be light on the pop up, light vs light means you can not see it properly, it is really annoying.

It is something that I want to do though, it has been bugging me since I made my first graph, and I do not give up lol I will find a way it just depends how or when, but it is very high on my what to do list

On 6/17/2018 at 8:05 PM, TheJackal84 said:

It is something that I want to do though, it has been bugging me since I made my first graph, and I do not give up lol I will find a way it just depends how or when, but it is very high on my what to do list

Thanks, hope you can find a solution. In the meantime I will probably just hide the graphs, they are pretty but I feel members will get the most from the other table/leaderboard style rankings which is fine by me. ?

Also, there is a friendly URL issue (similar to the issue you fixed in Member Shop)

All the links are not in friendly URLs (but redirect OK to the friendly URLs after clicking them)

• /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=members
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=topics
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=posts
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=clubs
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=reactions
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=warnings

If that could be fixed that would be great.

Also, there is an issue with the Most Content widget block, nothing renders:

most-content-block-issue.png.73eeef175477a5aa90c1ce9f3a682b6b.png

Edited by Optic14
9 hours ago, Optic14 said:

Thanks, hope you can find a solution. In the meantime I will probably just hide the graphs, they are pretty but I feel members will get the most from the other table/leaderboard style rankings which is fine by me. ?

I promise, I am trying lol, I have a dark theme myself and will not use it until I can sort the graph colours

Also, there is a friendly URL issue (similar to the issue you fixed in Member Shop)

All the links are not in friendly URLs (but redirect OK to the friendly URLs after clicking them)

• /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=members
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=topics
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=posts
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=clubs
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=reactions
  • /index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=warnings

If that could be fixed that would be great.

I have fixed all that already, I have also added them all to the nav bars including secondarys etc, If updating you will probably need to do it via the menu manager

Also, there is an issue with the Most Content widget block, nothing renders:

I will check it out, Version 1.0.6 will be out shortly so will check it for that release, It also will support the gallery if you have it installed

Edited by TheJackal84
1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

I have fixed all that already, I have also added them all to the nav bars including secondarys etc, If updating you will probably need to do it via the menu manager

Thanks for response, can you double check? I am on a fresh 1.0.5 install, and on this app/tab the URLs are not friendly. Here is my URL (I've allowed Default theme for testing):

https://animeforums.net/index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=members

furl-issue-advanced-stats.thumb.png.7796b18df46e38e745b342db74fc2ab5.png

Inside Menu Manager I am using the Stats application entry (no custom links):

menu-manager.thumb.png.fc2bf704e10a1019feb2ebdfc21d155e.png

51 minutes ago, Optic14 said:

Thanks for response, can you double check? I am on a fresh 1.0.5 install, and on this app/tab the URLs are not friendly. Here is my URL (I've allowed Default theme for testing):

https://animeforums.net/index.php?app=advancedstats&module=content&controller=members

furl-issue-advanced-stats.thumb.png.7796b18df46e38e745b342db74fc2ab5.png

Inside Menu Manager I am using the Stats application entry (no custom links):

menu-manager.thumb.png.fc2bf704e10a1019feb2ebdfc21d155e.png

I meant in the 1.0.6 update :biggrin:

• 3 months later...

Updated to 1.0.6

New Features

• Added the gallery app to the stats
  • Shows the images uploaded per day stats of your board in a graph view
  • Shows the images count per album in a nice 3D pie chart
  • Shows a block list of the members who have uploaded the most images
  • Shows a block list of the members who have the most albums
  • Shows a block list of the most viewed images
  • These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100
  • 1 month later...
On 11/3/2017 at 8:32 PM, JTHastings said:

I didn't see any way to EXCLUDE certain Groups from the statistics though.

I'll give you an example, our community is almost 10 years old and a lot of the members in the beginning made a LOT of posts, etc. They are no longer active and have been moved into a Group called "Inactive Members" however they still show as top posters, most topics, etc. It would be AWESOME if there was a place to selectively exclude different groups from specific statistics.

Same here. This would be nice!

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2019 at 11:00 PM, JustHatched said:

I just bought and installed this. I like it but I disabled it because it doesn't honor permissions. Example, reactions stats, it shows hidden topics when I signed out to check to make sure they would not show yet they did.

@TheJackal84, you been on site since I posted the quote, any reply please?

Amy chance of an update that honors forum permissions?

Edited by JustHatched
  • 2 weeks later...

Any idea why it’s showing guest registrations? These guests aren’t actually registering and are not shown in the admincp, but if you tap the guest account it actually takes you to a profile page. 

D8BE87F8-8554-48B7-8169-7BA04177065E.jpeg

Also, did the permissions issue above get sorted? 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...