Advanced Stats (Support Topic)

2 minutes ago, Michel_72 said:

I would buy this right away if it would be possible to store default views.

for example: show daily Posts of the last xx days as bars.

I thought of that myself, same as admin can set default for how many items in the blocks show, I will add it to the next update.

I will probably do it so the default can be set for each graph

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 1 month later...

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• Widgets
    • Shows a block with a list of members with the most content posted
    • Shows a block with a list of members with the most topics created
    • Shows a block with a list of members with the most posts created
    • Shows a block with a list of the most reacted to topics
    • Shows a block with a list of members with the most warning points
    • All widgets have a setting for how many you want to show in the blocks
  • Added a filter to the topic stats page allowing you to view the stats from certain categories
  • Added a filter to the post stats page allowing you to view the stats from a certain topic ( You will need to manually add the topic id to use this feature but it can be disabled and used by your chosen user groups, I added it as a request and instead of removing it I gave you the choice to use it or not )
1 minute ago, DSystem said:

@TheJackal84 

Forgotten me?

Much of the application can not translate yet.

I done it all I am sure, I added loads to it, they all start with AS_ so search that, If you manually edited any html they would not of updated in the update you will need to revert the templates, the nav bar in the image you shown me is done too, I just checked that

Just downloaded and installed, easy to load up and configure! Nice!

I didn't see any way to EXCLUDE certain Groups from the statistics though.

I'll give you an example, our community is almost 10 years old and a lot of the members in the beginning made a LOT of posts, etc. They are no longer active and have been moved into a Group called "Inactive Members" however they still show as top posters, most topics, etc. It would be AWESOME if there was a place to selectively exclude different groups from specific statistics.

Just an idea! Keep up the great work!

Just now, JTHastings said:

Just downloaded and installed, easy to load up and configure! Nice!

I didn't see any way to EXCLUDE certain Groups from the statistics though.

I'll give you an example, our community is almost 10 years old and a lot of the members in the beginning made a LOT of posts, etc. They are no longer active and have been moved into a Group called "Inactive Members" however they still show as top posters, most topics, etc. It would be AWESOME if there was a place to selectively exclude different groups from specific statistics.

Just an idea! Keep up the great work!

I can always look and see if it's something I can do, I am adding the downloads section at the minute so will look into a way to exclude them too

Updated to 1.0.3

New Features IPDownload Stats

• Added IPDownloads to the stats
  • Shows a graph chart with the amount of uploads over a time period
  • Shows a block with a list of members with the most uploads
  • Shows a block with a list of the most downloaded files
  • Shows a block with a list of the highest rated files

Please note this is not a requirement if you don't have IPS Downloads installed it just won't show up in the ACP or front end

I also added the missing language strings that @DSystem mentioned and also re-done the block numbers with better language so if it is say 1 post, it will say 1 post if its 2, it will say 2 posts adding the s at the end if there is multiple or if 0, I forgot to add that to the changelog though

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Donald Meek said:

heya truly gorgeous app stats looking great, however, we need a date set so it doesn't go past the board date

Somewhere to set the date range default

I am pretty sure the suite stores the original install date, so shouldn't be too hard, I wll look into it over the weekend