• Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Couple more spoliers :biggrin:

Team Page

u9aawsb.png

embeddable links to the teams and tournaments

0U52rzH.png

98DeQDU.png

Search allows for the teams and tournaments too.

Beta should be live on my site in a couple of days ( maybe sooner it is coming along faster than I thought ), but it's gone midnight here now and I have been up till 3-4am the last 2 nights, tonight I need to sleep more than 4 hours 😫

Please note: Any questions about this app please ask them here. DONT NOT PM jack. He is very busy doing his work. You also may PM me with any questions. If jack gets time to read your questions, will reply here. ALL IDEAS can be pm to me and or post on here. PLEASE again don't PM jack. thank you.

The app is completed to be seen. But a bit more work will be needed. If you would like to try out this app and test it out please go here.

https://ipsdev.org/index.php?/tournaments/

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

Ok I like @TheJackal84but I am really wondering what the point of this post is beside hurting someone?

Agreed.  Defamation of a 3rd party contributor, regardless of whom they are, is detrimental to the entire MP eco-system.  The negativity will only discourage other potential 3rd party contributors that could very well be valuable in the future.  Not to mention that it could also affect the willingness of 3rd party contributors to want to work with clients that are the source of such negativity to limit their exposure.

Complaints about a 3rd party developer should be voiced in the review section of the contributors resource that you own, the review section on the Providers page, or to IPS themselves though either Support request or to the MP e-mail.  Any such complaints should be factual.  A contributor may not like what they hear from their clients, but if it's based on fact (without taking a stab at the contributor), the only recourse for the contributor is to fix the factually stated problems.  

lol @ 2 days work.

Anyway, for those still interested, I finished the private version literally several weeks ago, so it wouldn't be a lot of work to release a version here, but since I haven't heard from anyone asking me to complete it, I'm doing an app someone else on here wanted next.

The version I completed, which took so long, has a mind boggling number of features and pages, so of course it took a long time. It's huge.. But from now on apps will be an absolute piece of cake and very quick to make for me. I had to do almost every feature within the 4.x system so any time I need to do a feature for another app now, I will have my own example of the same type of feature.

I'd say by the first quarter of 2019 I'll have 3-4 more apps done. I really want to make a fantasy sports one for myself, so that one will take a while if I do so...

I really wish I could find a good designer to touch up the look of my apps, though...

Btw, I want to remind people, in my 3.x versions of apps, I was very quick to fix any reported issues. I care about the customers and getting the apps working as well as possible. Even in this app I just finished, I could have finished months earlier if I wanted to just throw it out there, but I put in extra effort getting everything right for him. This all taking so long was something that won't happen again, even when they come out with 5.x. (well, assuming my health isn't even worse... health issues slowed this up big time. I went months not even able to do anything).

9 hours ago, Aiwa said:

Agreed.  Defamation of a 3rd party contributor, regardless of whom they are, is detrimental to the entire MP eco-system.  The negativity will only discourage other potential 3rd party contributors that could very well be valuable in the future.  Not to mention that it could also affect the willingness of 3rd party contributors to want to work with clients that are the source of such negativity to limit their exposure.

Complaints about a 3rd party developer should be voiced in the review section of the contributors resource that you own, the review section on the Providers page, or to IPS themselves though either Support request or to the MP e-mail.  Any such complaints should be factual.  A contributor may not like what they hear from their clients, but if it's based on fact (without taking a stab at the contributor), the only recourse for the contributor is to fix the factually stated problems.  

Normally I would agree with you, but this is a special case 🙂

Archived