Tournaments App $$$

mrbowers

6 hours ago, Midnight Modding said:

(well, assuming my health isn't even worse... health issues slowed this up big time. I went months not even able to do anything).

What's will happen if you don't take care of this app? IPS team, or anyone group of developers can take it and give it continuously life? 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kmk said:

What's will happen if you don't take care of this app? IPS team, or anyone group of developers can take it and give it continuously life? 

No. The file belongs to the dev who developed it and no one else. On the other hand, the idea isn't exclusive as this is an open market, so any other dev can create similar resources.

14 hours ago, kmk said:

I'm very likely to keep updating apps as long as customers still want them. I was just saying technically anyone "could" have some major health thing come up.

It's going to be so much easier from now on, especially on the tournaments one, because I totally reorganized everything in a good way where it will be a lot easier, even when IPS does a major overhaul in their code. All I'm trying to find out is if people still want it. I go really in depth with tons of features and options, so I "think" some still would.

1 hour ago, Midnight Modding said:

I'm very likely to keep updating apps as long as customers still want them. I was just saying technically anyone "could" have some major health thing come up.

It's going to be so much easier from now on, especially on the tournaments one, because I totally reorganized everything in a good way where it will be a lot easier, even when IPS does a major overhaul in their code. All I'm trying to find out is if people still want it. I go really in depth with tons of features and options, so I "think" some still would.

Why not show how this app work? 

Archived