TXT & PHP Widget

On 7/19/2018 at 8:10 PM, Pete T said:

if read correctly you added php code into block yes or no ? if yes its that breaking your site not my plugin as there no invalid code in my plugin.

Nope, I never used this plugin before and had no chance to add anything to it. It won't let me go this far — the "Couldn't get list of available blocks" error message gets in the way.

18 minutes ago, im_mortal said:

Nope, I never used this plugin before and had no chance to add anything to it. It won't let me go this far — the "Couldn't get list of available blocks" error message gets in the way.

I happy take look your site but will need admin cp address if I may and if so please send me details.

5 hours ago, Pete T said:

if uninstalled would have drop all the data so little unsure why showing have cleared your cache ?

I have cleared cache in the IPB admin, browser cache on all browsers and restarted the computer itself.  Very odd.  I can send you the login if you'd like to see.

5 hours ago, Unlucky said:

We have same issue.

We get round it by deleting that box and then recreating it again

There's no X spot to delete the box.

39 minutes ago, jackflash said:

I have cleared cache in the IPB admin, browser cache on all browsers and restarted the computer itself.  Very odd.  I can send you the login if you'd like to see.

There's no X spot to delete the box.

There would not be X to delete it have box says edit and please send details via PM

I'm having a devil of a time thinking how to over-ride the sidebars's title box CSS to match my forum title's CSS with a theme.  Quick and easy cut-paste of the class in chrome's console, not sure how to enter it as custom css.  Any clues? Site is here

It's using ipsType_reset ipsWidget_title

It needs to use ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset cForumTitle 

Edited by Adam chesters
20 hours ago, Adam chesters said:

I'm having a devil of a time thinking how to over-ride the sidebars's title box CSS to match my forum title's CSS with a theme.  Quick and easy cut-paste of the class in chrome's console, not sure how to enter it as custom css.  Any clues? Site is here

It's using ipsType_reset ipsWidget_title

It needs to use ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset cForumTitle 

If theme using different CSS for your widget etc Vs default core just add same css style to one being used my widget as using Chrome you copy CSS style add into custon.css very easy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Is there any way to "clear" a stored block when I get an error message caused by erroneous PHP code, like this one?

#0 /home/abc/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(103): IPS\plugins\phptxtwidget\widgets\_sodPhpWidget->init()
#1 /home/abc/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(296): IPS\_Widget->__construct('g3hiib76r', Array, NULL, 'vertical')
#2 /home/abc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(538): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'sodPhpWidget', 'g3hiib76r', Array, NULL, 'vertical')
#3 /home/abc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#4 /home/abc/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Where is this widget's content being saved? Anywhere in filesystem or database?

Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT: Just found it on database and solved it by editing it there.

Edited by webrain_merged
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was hard for me to get there, but if it is possible to do what I want in a personalized block, I share with you the way it worked for me...

$member = \IPS\Member::loggedIn();

$id=$member->member_id;
$name=$member->real_name;

echo "<h1>Welcome</h1><br>";

echo("<h2>Name: $name </h2><br>");
echo("<h2>You ID: $id </h2><br>");

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 17.30.22.png

Edited by Fred Krugger
18 hours ago, Fred Krugger said:

It was hard for me to get there, but if it is possible to do what I want in a personalized block, I share with you the way it worked for me...

$member = \IPS\Member::loggedIn();

$id=$member->member_id;
$name=$member->real_name;

echo "<h1>Welcome</h1><br>";

echo("<h2>Name: $name </h2><br>");
echo("<h2>You ID: $id </h2><br>");

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 17.30.22.png

I take look maybe might be able to.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...