TXT & PHP Widget

4 hours ago, Luuuk said:

Hello @Pete T,

Would it be possible to add an option to hide from specific devices (introduced in 4.4 release)?

widget.png.afc4f5955f86b6f4155cf0af6d4a6f47.png

BTW. The same in General Statistics.

Not for 4.4. nope will be looked at 4.5.x as we no plans on any updates unless required in terms making plugin broken or unsecure.

17 minutes ago, Bocar said:

Hello @Pete T.

On your PHP & TXT widget, I have a "lambdaeverupdated="7"" attribute on all links I make in HTML.

What is this "lambdaeverupdated" attribute wich add itself automaticly for links ?

Can I get rid of this attribute please ?

Thank you.

lambdaeverupdated="7"" has nothing in my plugin will display this.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone had the issue where you have had a txt widget on the main index page for a while and then decided to removed it to find it wont remove?  We have one that we decided to remove and it seems to until your refresh the page and its back! We have tried clearing the cache as well. Nothing seems to get rid of this txt widget.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, gavpedz

Is this plugin abandoned then i am guessing. So i am stuck with these widgets i can not get rid off. :sad:

Did you edit the block or remove it from the template layout thing by clicking that triangle/arrow thing on the left side?

Sorry, don't know what happened to my last post! Autocorrect i guess. Yes, I do click finish from the block manager as soon as you refresh the page the widgets come back. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin nothing seems to work. 

Edited by gavpedz
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Pete T and thanks for the update. I did it but i encounter some problems.

First one, in plugins list is still showing v1.0.1, then i go to Marketplace, it's saying that This resource is already installed and up to date.

Second one, i can't edit anymore blocks, Oops something went wrong popup and in System Logs i get the following:

#0 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/init.php(988): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

LE: Had a look into the database also and attached the picture to this post.

Thanks in advance,

Johnny

db.png

Edited by JohnnyUSA2k3
DB picture
9 hours ago, JohnnyUSA2k3 said:

Hi @Pete T and thanks for the update. I did it but i encounter some problems.

First one, in plugins list is still showing v1.0.1, then i go to Marketplace, it's saying that This resource is already installed and up to date.

Second one, i can't edit anymore blocks, Oops something went wrong popup and in System Logs i get the following:

#0 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/init.php(988): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

LE: Had a look into the database also and attached the picture to this post.

Thanks in advance,

Johnny

db.png

What ips version is this on ? And will check what file should be there later but will need your ips version first.