Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Although the new version of Swiper Slider, News Ticker and Page Footer seems to be more customizable, I'm still loving the older design of these controls from Magnum Theme 4.3.3 or before. Would you please allow me to use the older design of these three controls? Something that you already had done on these separated plugins? Thank you.

21 hours ago, Schaken said:

puts a scrollbar at the bottom of my screen.

Only issue is the bottom 80% (About?) is not clickable

Hi

I cant repreduce any of that on my side, if you have a link to check i would be happy to help 🙂 

8 hours ago, Foolboy said:

Although the new version of Swiper Slider, News Ticker and Page Footer seems to be more customizable, I'm still loving the older design of these controls from Magnum Theme 4.3.3 or before. Would you please allow me to use the older design of these three controls? Something that you already had done on these separated plugins? Thank you.

Sorry its not possible

all these apps, plugins you listed will become free soon 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 7:52 PM, TAMAN said:

New update 4.3.7

Please remove or disable the "ipskit Theme addons" app which was required to be installed in the previus version. you no longer need that app

Updated/New apps, plugins.

These are all awesome plugins and I would love them. Sadly most are updated to only version 4.4, and I am on version 4.6, so I cant use any of them except the dark mode plugin. Did you update these and are waiting on Invision to approve them still?

33 minutes ago, Schaken said:

These are all awesome plugins and I would love them. Sadly most are updated to only version 4.4, and I am on version 4.6, so I cant use any of them except the dark mode plugin. Did you update these and are waiting on Invision to approve them still?

I believe you are mistaken, and you've not checked them yet. @TAMAN released all of them for free and mostly they are up to date to version but 2 apps

Edited by Afrodude
7 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

I believe you are mistaken, and you've not checked them yet. @TAMAN released most of them for free and they are up to date to version.

Page background picker:
(4.4)
image.thumb.png.e4fea47542c49e96226fabd63d831fd3.png

Swiper Slider:
(4.4)
image.thumb.png.175717f4a6e9e129189930f9f9a87469.png

And of course, Dark mode IS up to date. but the other two I use are still 4.4. Now maybe I am using the wrong links? I was basing this off of the links provided in his last post. I make alot of mistakes, I will admit that, so If I am wrong, please point me in the correct direction. I am a fan of Taman and his work.

2 minutes ago, Schaken said:

And of course, Dark mode IS up to date. but the other two I use are still 4.4. Now maybe I am using the wrong links? I was basing this off of the links provided in his last post. I make alot of mistakes, I will admit that, so If I am wrong, please point me in the correct direction. I am a fan of Taman and his work.

Use this app 

It has all applications mentioned above until @TAMAN releases a new update. 

7 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

It has all applications mentioned above until @TAMAN releases a new update. 

That is what I am doing so far. I just thought since he mentioned those links and they were updated; I was just assuming they were updated with more features or something. I just didn't want to miss anything. I appreciate the assistance. 

3 hours ago, Schaken said:

Page background picker:
(4.4)
image.thumb.png.e4fea47542c49e96226fabd63d831fd3.png

Swiper Slider:
(4.4)
image.thumb.png.175717f4a6e9e129189930f9f9a87469.png

Hi,

These two apps will be updated this week.

Sorry, I posted the links because I did submit the updated versions but both got rejected in the marketplace because I downgraded the version numbers back to 1.0.0 L.O.L

9 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

These two apps will be updated this week.

Sorry, I posted the links because I did submit the updated versions but both got rejected in the marketplace because I downgraded the version numbers back to 1.0.0 L.O.L

Awesome! I was mainly making sure I wasn't just missing something. when those get updated ill update this app and get those two, that way ill be up to date with all your fixes and updates. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Just updated to 4.3.7 and have problems.

1. I have no logo in my header anymore even though I have one uploaded.

2. There is no nav menu on mobile and the entire user dropdown menu is gone.

3. The "back to top" arrow is no longer inside the circle" It is just to the right of it. 

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

3 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Just updated to 4.3.7 and have problems.

1. I have no logo in my header anymore even though I have one uploaded.

2. There is no nav menu on mobile and the entire user dropdown menu is gone.

3. The "back to top" arrow is no longer inside the circle" It is just to the right of it. 

Hi,

Try to make a copy of the theme and then delete and reinstall a fresh one from marketplace.

in this theme update, you also no longer need the application named "ipsKit theme addons" if you still have that installed, please disable or unistall it. 

after that, if you need the slider and other features, they are now available as seperated apps to install.

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8682-news-ticker/

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/10081-page-background-picker/

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/10067-dark-mode/

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8888-swiper-slider/

• 1 month later...

Having an issue where the site header had a weird background colour when viewed on mobile:

Could contain: Text

On desktop it displays correctly 

Could contain: Electronics, Text

It seems to be using the background value

theme-header: 235, 238, 242;

Which I can't find in the theme settings anywhere, could someone point me in the right direction? 

2 hours ago, twisted89 said:

Having an issue where the site header had a weird background colour when viewed on mobile:

Could contain: Text

Hi,

Do you mean the white background in this screenshot? if so, its the Body Background color option located in Front-End Colors tab 🙂 

9ac8dd9c159d072c4e567b89f88e7672.png

10 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

Do you mean the white background in this screenshot? if so, its the Body Background color option located in Front-End Colors tab 🙂 

9ac8dd9c159d072c4e567b89f88e7672.png

Sorry, i cant edit my previus post. Its the Header color option, also in Front-End Colors tab

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, while I do love this theme, I am having to keep it disabled. Without all the cool add-ons you made, this theme is pretty bare. Can you set the add-ons to be able to be used in 4.7 as well?

The main ones i use is:
Swiper slider (Currently using just fine)
Background Picker (Disabled)
Dark Mode (Disabled)

P.S. I REALLY enjoyed being able to offer 5 different color Schemes to my users, they love that feature in Dreadnought. Is there any way you can make that an app? I would love to have it back for 
this theme.

Edited by Schaken
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya @TAMAN! Just out of curiosity, what's the default background wallpaper dimensions for this theme? There is a background I want to make and have it positioned so that the main image of it will be mostly visible on the left side of my site or if I decide to add something on the right then I can fix it up so that both of the main images show up on both sides of my site within the theme.