Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

20 hours ago, kotaco said:

EDIT: Figured it out. Had to go into designers mode and add some custom settings for the default. Im guessing those will get overwritten with updates, but at least I know how to do it now 🙂

You dont need to create extra theme settings for a custom color as it will cause you a headache later if you needed to reinstall the theme

You can simply add another line of code in custom.css to setup the default color with targeting body tag except color schemes classes

body:not(.taP_colorScheme1):not(.taP_colorScheme2):not(.taP_colorScheme3):not(.taP_colorScheme4):not(.taP_colorScheme5)
.grpAdmin {
	--theme-grpAdmin: 0, 0, 255; /*<--- This is the default color in raw rgb*/;
	color: rgb(var(--theme-grpAdmin));
}

basically, this will change the .grpAdmin color value but only if body tag has no classes like (taP_colorScheme1, taP_colorScheme2...)

In your case you also do not need to use raw rgb color values in palette theme setting as its complicated to customize the colors. (Im only using raw rgb values in palette because ips uses almost all kinds of color with rgb)

you can simply use HEX values in palette like  --theme-grpAdmin: #fff;   you will also need to remove the rgb tag in the color property     color: var(--theme-grpAdmin); 

Edited by TAMAN
23 hours ago, TAMAN said:

You dont need to create extra theme settings for a custom color as it will cause you a headache later if you needed to reinstall the theme

You can simply add another line of code in custom.css to setup the default color with targeting body tag except color schemes classes

body:not(.taP_colorScheme1):not(.taP_colorScheme2):not(.taP_colorScheme3):not(.taP_colorScheme4):not(.taP_colorScheme5)
.grpAdmin {
	--theme-grpAdmin: 0, 0, 255; /*<--- This is the default color in raw rgb*/;
	color: rgb(var(--theme-grpAdmin));
}

basically, this will change the .grpAdmin color value but only if body tag has no classes like (taP_colorScheme1, taP_colorScheme2...)

In your case you also do not need to use raw rgb color values in palette theme setting as its complicated to customize the colors. (Im only using raw rgb values in palette because ips uses almost all kinds of color with rgb)

you can simply use HEX values in palette like  --theme-grpAdmin: #fff;   you will also need to remove the rgb tag in the color property     color: var(--theme-grpAdmin); 

Thank you for the tip!

That solution works great. 

Edited by kotaco
6 minutes ago, Iwooo said:

navBar doesn't seem to be edited. How can I check if it's default for sure?

I think the problem is with a theme setting which relocates the javascript include 

2cc3988e3ecee192cc76e00d6f721d49.png

this is in theme settings  Custom tab 

you need to select JavaScript Include location to Inside the <head>

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EmaxDev said:

Hi @TAMAN I'm trying the theme with 4.6 and the profile/badges/achievements are all glitched

image.png.f232fd30c44f20416f976cb0633f5853.png

I dont see any issues on my sides 

plus achievements is new nothing of that is modified by  me to cause anything 

if you have modified templates then you will need to revert them back to default or update them for ips 4.6.x

33 minutes ago, EmaxDev said:

You are right! I reinstalled the theme and now everything works fine.
Thanks for the support 😄

No worries the only thing modified in this theme is 2 html templates that even ips is scared to modify them during updates 😅 so all good if you simply dont modify anything and use only custom.css for customization's  

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 weeks later...

Using the default theme, I am able to place the cursor on the pagination at the bottom of the "Videos" add-on, but...

1159611962_defaultpagelink.thumb.jpg.6ab04488a712b538b3770620d83c74a8.jpg

Using the Magnum theme, I must select the top or bottom margin of the pagination link.  This only applies to the bottom pagination area and not the top.  You can visit my site here and see what I am talking about.   

1694139762_defaultpagelink_magnum.thumb.jpg.2cc2ce32a303e0b4457012b18e8d207f.jpg

17 hours ago, GoGators said:

Using the default theme, I am able to place the cursor on the pagination at the bottom of the "Videos" add-on, but...

1159611962_defaultpagelink.thumb.jpg.6ab04488a712b538b3770620d83c74a8.jpg

Using the Magnum theme, I must select the top or bottom margin of the pagination link.  This only applies to the bottom pagination area and not the top.  You can visit my site here and see what I am talking about.   

1694139762_defaultpagelink_magnum.thumb.jpg.2cc2ce32a303e0b4457012b18e8d207f.jpg

add this in custom.css to fix that

body[data-pagemodule="videos"] .ipsPagination { margin-bottom: 22px !important;}

Hiya Taman, got a really small question:

Where could I find the option that changes the color of the text & status bar in the profile blip as shown in this pic:

image.thumb.png.ddc42eb652cb518d538e99a391aac641.png

I'm trying to change it from the dark green color to whatever (mostly I'm going to change it to white) due to it being hard to see. I'm going through all the sections and changing the colors one by one but it's becoming time consuming now (or I'm just blind and overlooking it).

8 minutes ago, Mikuru // X said:

Hiya Taman, got a really small question:

Where could I find the option that changes the color of the text & status bar in the profile blip as shown in this pic:

image.thumb.png.ddc42eb652cb518d538e99a391aac641.png

I'm trying to change it from the dark green color to whatever (mostly I'm going to change it to white) due to it being hard to see. I'm going through all the sections and changing the colors one by one but it's becoming time consuming now (or I'm just blind and overlooking it).

Hi,

its connected with Light text color setting in Text tab 

fad78cd3a3a7954efcea0a1bec7a5a6d.png

6 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Hey @TAMAN I'm trying to update my theme so I can update my Invision and it's giving me this. Is there another way to update? 

taman.thumb.png.c8dfea3881e4b28920ede2bfb156e24a.png

Hi,

Maybe your ips license is expired!

You can't download/install from ips marketplace if the license is expired