Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

6 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

On his screenshot it says install update, so if the resource is expired, it will say Buy now last time I checked. 

There have been changes in 4.6.x that influence the renewal situation so you never know.

We're on the same page though...contact support, not the person listing the resource.

Edited by Nathan Explosion
On 7/16/2021 at 4:00 AM, TAMAN said:

Hi,

Maybe your ips license is expired!

You can't download/install from ips marketplace if the license is expired 

My license is definitely not expired. I managed to install the IPS update first without updating the theme. Looks like I am able to update Magnum now, but it's having me repurchase it for $40 instead of renewing for $15. I contacted IPS and waiting to hear back. Not sure why I would have to buy the theme again since I already bought it. 

30 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

My license is definitely not expired. I managed to install the IPS update first without updating the theme. Looks like I am able to update Magnum now, but it's having me repurchase it for $40 instead of renewing for $15. I contacted IPS and waiting to hear back. Not sure why I would have to buy the theme again since I already bought it. 

You should be able to renew it!

keep me updated 🙂 

7 hours ago, dunefreak said:

You could do it from my "Manage Purchases" in Market Place, and then go to the file you want to renew. It will show you a new button "Reactivate", so you shouldn't go browsing the file itself then end up buying it again.

Screenshot_38.png.58b338ea445e98b02f0a6c838c8222a4.png

Edited by Afrodude
41 minutes ago, Raphael Ceccon said:

Anyone knows how to fix the padding in the header LOGO area.
I would like the logo to sit on the top of the main menu, like the standard ips theme, and have all that padding gone. Is it possible?

It looks like you have modified the theme's template because this is how it looks like on demo site, and there's no huge padding as you have on your site.

Screenshot_47.thumb.png.0ab50dd68ab3fe36a468e9f106a78435.png

You should uninstall the theme and reinstall it back, and I believe this will fix your issue. 

1 minute ago, Afrodude said:

It looks like you have modified the theme's template because this is how it looks like on demo site, and there's no huge padding as you have on your site.

Screenshot_47.thumb.png.0ab50dd68ab3fe36a468e9f106a78435.png

You should uninstall the theme and reinstall it back, and I believe this will fix your issue. 

Thanks so much for your reply Afrodude! I've only uploaded my logo and changed very few options, no coding at all... I might try to delete and reinstall as I haven't done much at all..

6 minutes ago, Raphael Ceccon said:

Thanks so much for your reply Afrodude! I've only uploaded my logo and changed very few options, no coding at all... I might try to delete and reinstall as I haven't done much at all..

Humm try to remember what options you've changed because it might be bug that you should report to @TAMAN in order to fix it. Try to change the options one by one, and then see how it will effect on your website in order to remember what option cause that huge padding. 

Edited by Afrodude
1 minute ago, Afrodude said:

Humm try to remember what options you've changed it might be bug that you should report to @TAMAN in order to fix it. Try to change the options one by one, and then see how it will effect on your website in order to remember what option cause that huge padding. 

It's weird. I just did a fresh install and it seems my logo somehow it's affecting the padding when uploaded. I'll try again with a different logo... Thanks heaps for your help !

21 minutes ago, CyanideBurial said:

anyway to change the background color of pinned topics? its currently 

#444e56 and i would like to change that.

pinned topics has no class or specific ids

you will need to check the topic number and then change it with custom css like this

#comments[data-feedid="topic-1"] #elComment_1,
#comments[data-feedid="topic-54458"] #elComment_54458 {
    background: #000;
}

you can see the topic number from the address bar 🙂 

f89e2f9d5c91beeb847e530ac66ca342.png

Edited by TAMAN
4 minutes ago, GoGators said:

@TAMAN How do I get the original backgrounds back?  I replaced them and then decided I like then better than the replacement.

if you mean the color scheme boxes in palette tab in theme settings then just click the revert button 🙂 

If not please be specific i have no idea what original backgrounds are or how you replaced them! 

6 hours ago, GoGators said:

@TAMAN How do I get the original backgrounds back?  I replaced them and then decided I like then better than the replacement.

6 hours ago, GoGators said:

I'm talking about the background images

you mean you deleted the background image in the theme settings? 

just upload a new one!

if you want the image from the demo page here it is 🙂 

sunset-1596350491726-1765.jpg.d11fc7a8a6

• 2 months later...