Member Lists Pro

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just updated to 1.3.0 and noticed when I try to enable ranks and save&reload it jumps back to disabled.

grafik.png.8827b9489106815f31b4a424216929fe.png

I did not test this before updating so I don't know if this is a regression or an older issue.

Cheers

Werner

Edit: Another issue. When trying to set a default member list I get

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information. 

The log sys:

3C409/G 	This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using

Edited by Armbian_Werner
12 hours ago, Armbian_Werner said:

I just updated to 1.3.0 and noticed when I try to enable ranks and save&reload it jumps back to disabled.

grafik.png.8827b9489106815f31b4a424216929fe.png

I did not test this before updating so I don't know if this is a regression or an older issue.

Cheers

Werner

Edit: Another issue. When trying to set a default member list I get

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information. 

The log sys:

3C409/G 	This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using

Thx, fixed both issues.

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased and installed this but am a bit disappointed. I read through the message here and thought that I would be able to let the members sort it by different profile fields. Most importantly they need to be able to sort it by location of the members due to the focus of my site.  The only sort options I see are Display Name, Reputation, Content, and joined.  Is there a way to add other fields?

Edited by Dknelson
  • 7 months later...

Never got a response to me last post but I'll try again. I'm not sure that this does what I had hoped it would.  My site is a motorcycle group. I have members all over the USA and other parts of the world.  I have a profile field for "Roadside Assistance".  People can add services that they can offer to other members who are traveling through their area.  I had hoped to create a members list that will list members offering such services and that could be sorted by location. Apparently this application will not let you create a list from a specific profile field.  Is that correct?  If so, can anybody point to an application that will do that?

8 hours ago, Dknelson said:

Never got a response to me last post but I'll try again. I'm not sure that this does what I had hoped it would.  My site is a motorcycle group. I have members all over the USA and other parts of the world.  I have a profile field for "Roadside Assistance".  People can add services that they can offer to other members who are traveling through their area.  I had hoped to create a members list that will list members offering such services and that could be sorted by location. Apparently this application will not let you create a list from a specific profile field.  Is that correct?  If so, can anybody point to an application that will do that?

I'm looking for a similar app too here; 👀😄

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm getting two errors MANY times.  About every minute or so.  I. don't know that this app is causing it but it's all I can come up with.

A class in an app extends the class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract for which no file /home/dknelson/public_html/forum/applications/memberlist/sources/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract/FormAbstract.php exists! The method scanner skipped comparing that file to any of its subclasses

The class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\Address extends \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract, but the parent class couldn't be loaded.

Could this app be my problem?  If so, is there a solution?

24 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

It's an error in this app 🙂 It seems that there's a not used class which is in the wrong namespace

namespace IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form;

I appreciate the response but I can't even find that app. Where would I find it or disable it?

Just installed the update.  Still getting the errors.  Do I need to do something else?

• A class in an app extends the class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract for which no file /home/dknelson/public_html/forum/applications/memberlist/sources/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract/FormAbstract.php exists! The method scanner skipped comparing that file to any of its subclasses
  • The class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\Address extends \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract, but the parent class couldn't be loaded.
Edited by Dknelson
3 hours ago, Dknelson said:

Just installed the update.  Still getting the errors.  Do I need to do something else?

• A class in an app extends the class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract for which no file /home/dknelson/public_html/forum/applications/memberlist/sources/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract/FormAbstract.php exists! The method scanner skipped comparing that file to any of its subclasses
  • The class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\Address extends \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract, but the parent class couldn't be loaded.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

My mistake, I removed the file, but... of course it's only affecting new installations, the people upgrading to the new version will still have it on their system.

Please just delete forum/applications/memberlists/sources/Helpers/Form/Address.php from your filesystem.

• 9 months later...

I went to edit a member list this morning and encountered an error. I cannot make a new list either. Any help would be appreciated as we find this application very helpful. We are on cloud.

OutOfBoundsException: Memberlistsdescription (0)
#0 /var/www/html/107704/system/Helpers/Form/Translatable.php(131): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct('memberlist_desc...', NULL, false, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/107704/system/Helpers/Form/Translatable.php(149): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Translatable->_getEditors()
#2 /var/www/html/107704/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(270): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Translatable->html()
#3 /var/www/html/107704/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(456): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#4 /var/www/html/107704/system/Node/Controller.php(509): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#5 /var/www/html/107704/system/Node/Controller.php(476): IPS\Node\_Controller->_showForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#6 /var/www/html/107704/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#7 /var/www/html/107704/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/sitefiles/b322245/applications/memberlists/modules/admin/memberlists/memberlists.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/107704/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\memberlists\modules\admin\memberlists\_memberlists->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/107704/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /var/www/html/107704/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfBoundsExce...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 /var/www/html/107704/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(469): IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfBoundsException))
#2 /var/www/html/107704/system/Node/Controller.php(509): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#3 /var/www/html/107704/system/Node/Controller.php(476): IPS\Node\_Controller->_showForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#4 /var/www/html/107704/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#5 /var/www/html/107704/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/sitefiles/b322245/applications/memberlists/modules/admin/memberlists/memberlists.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/107704/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\memberlists\modules\admin\memberlists\_memberlists->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/107704/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}