Member Lists Pro

I really want some better filters also (as stated above)

I tried to pay someone to help with this but they did not finish the job.

Really wish Fosters would get some time to improve this great app.

I offered Money to move this into the priority list and get it on the radar but was flat out rejected.

Did not even try to negotiate something 😞

Edited by SJ77
On 3/11/2019 at 9:47 PM, AlexWebsites said:

I still cannot get any custom profile field to show, is anyone else having issues?

Is there any error are they just not appearing?

On 3/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, SJ77 said:

I really want some better filters also (as stated above)

I tried to pay someone to help with this but they did not finish the job.

Really wish Fosters would get some time to improve this great app.

I offered Money to move this into the priority list and get it on the radar but was flat out rejected.

Did not even try to negotiate something 😞

Yea sorry, too busy and it doesn't make any sense to take a job when I exactly know that I can't accomplish it in a fair timeframe.

4 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Is there any error are they just not appearing?

Yea sorry, too busy and it doesn't make any sense to take a job when I exactly know that I can't accomplish it in a fair timeframe.

No errors just not appearing. Everything I can check off appears but selecting any profile fields no longer do for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Fix the install issue by uninstalling and reinstalling, however now there is a CSS style issue.

If you're already following someone the button is bigger than the provided grid on a full screen layout.

I hope you can correct this as it doesn't look to good like this.

Thank you 🙂

spacer.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/10/2020 at 2:31 PM, christopher-w said:

Is there somewhere else we should be posting 'support' requests?

Sorry, there was limited support in topics and PMs due to deadly man flu🤧

On 1/3/2020 at 8:15 PM, christopher-w said:

Am I able to show multiple member lists per page? I can't see a way of doing that.

No, that's not possible with this application.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fosters said:

You seem to be a nice & fair guy:)
I've sent you a PM with the application. Feel free to install it and to test it on your own board. If you're not happy with it, just uninstall it, if you're happy with it, please purchase it from the marketplace:)

car fails GIF

Wow that’s something you don’t see many developers doing. I commend you for this. Makes me want to buy more addons from you when I have the money and see one I really want. 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Fosters said:

You seem to be a nice & fair guy:)
I've sent you a PM with the application. Feel free to install it and to test it on your own board. If you're not happy with it, just uninstall it, if you're happy with it, please purchase it from the marketplace:)

Thank you.  My site is in the process of being moved to another host today.  I'll try it out today or tomorrow and if I like it, which I suspect I will, I'll happily purchase it.