Member Lists Pro

2 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

OK, but you do realize that there's TWO places to set Permissions right? One is in the application permissions and the other is in the List Permissions. If you've done both then I'll be quiet. ;)

Yeah, I think I have that done correctly. The application is online and active, and then I have these all checked for the dropdown from the application for "can access module". Is that what you meant?

2018-01-23_1106.thumb.png.86960399e83f06c3858b7e6d44fe0913.png

3 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

No, check the List Permissions by following the red arrows in this pic..it will say "Permissions" and "View List"

Isn't that what I just showed you in the other post here? That's when you asked me if I knew there were two places to set permissions? Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

Edited by Vegan Gaymer
  • 1 month later...

@Fosters

Is there a way for me to demo this?  I want to see if it fits my needs.  I am looking to create a Roster for our community which is separated by a main group in that main group there a sub groups  and in there are squads and in those squads there are members.  So for example:  Battlefield Division>broken down by squads>in each squad are members.  I have several divisions that I would like to list by game.

1 hour ago, Fosters said:

We have a Demo instance on our forum https://fosters.tech 

how are your squads defined ? We have support for groups and you can also use some custom code to filter by fields 

The are defined by names in the profile fields in the CP(think custom profile field in IPB 3.4.7.  So for instance:  Battlefield>Squad name>squad members  same thing for Call of Duty>squad name>squad members.  We may have several squads within the same game  We support several different games.

@FostersSo is this something this app does?  or will allow us to do?

Edited by Legion of Honor
1 hour ago, Legion of Honor said:

The are defined by names in the profile fields in the CP(think custom profile field in IPB 3.4.7.  So for instance:  Battlefield>Squad name>squad members  same thing for Call of Duty>squad name>squad members.  We may have several squads within the same game  We support several different games.

@FostersSo is this something this app does?  or will allow us to do?

No, not by the core, but we can provide some additional code (for free) to provide this feature.
We're also hoping to be able to provide this in the core app, it's easy to implement, but the UI part is really hard:( 

1 hour ago, Legion of Honor said:

@Fosters So if I go ahead and purchase this, you are will to help me get it to where I would like it or close to where I would like it? 

yes.

It's an easy task and we've done the same for anybody else asking for this and we'll do it in future until we're able to implement the proper UI into our app. The coding of this is really easy, but unfortunately the user-friendly user interface is the PITA part:(
So creating a separate plugin for each client is the easier part of the job;)

Edited by Fosters
43 minutes ago, Fosters said:

yes.

It's an easy task and we've done the same for anybody else asking for this and we'll do it in future until we're able to implement the proper UI into our app. The coding of this is really easy, but unfortunately the user-friendly user interface is the PITA part:(
So creating a separate plugin for each client is the easier part of the job;)

@Fosters I've purchased the app.  I'll be in touch shortly.  Thank you again

Jim

@Fosters

Ok, I've installed it and created a group called battlefield which we call Legions.  What I want to do is sort like in output criteria and have the members show up in their Legion(Battlefield)groups(squads) and do this for multiple games like CoD, PUBG, RSV etc.  I like to have it so I could choose from the menu..IE Battlefield, Call of Duty, PUBG G etc

Here is a sample roster we have working now, its a manual setup and a pain in the butt.  It will give you a general layout of what we need  each, I dont expect it to look like this, but rather have the same type of functionality what would you like from me to start this update?

5a94580ac1428_RosterSample.thumb.png.a1c0937b928e5037e013957ea93c65b5.png

Edited by Legion of Honor
6 hours ago, Legion of Honor said:

@Fosters

Ok, I've installed it and created a group called battlefield which we call Legions.  What I want to do is sort like in output criteria and have the members show up in their Legion(Battlefield)groups(squads) and do this for multiple games like CoD, PUBG, RSV etc.  I like to have it so I could choose from the menu..IE Battlefield, Call of Duty, PUBG G etc

Here is a sample roster we have working now, its a manual setup and a pain in the butt.  It will give you a general layout of what we need  each, I dont expect it to look like this, but rather have the same type of functionality what would you like from me to start this update?

5a94580ac1428_RosterSample.thumb.png.a1c0937b928e5037e013957ea93c65b5.png

Love your website theme!

Please open a new support ticket on Fosters.Tech with ACP login credentials for us.j

Edited by Fosters
8 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Any updates on this menu issue? Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder.  Please open a support ticket on Fosters.Tech with ACP credentials.  

Did you ever install another member list from the Marketplace?  Are you testing on default theme?  

• 3 weeks later...

Still not able to add Member Lists to a published menu. Any updates on this issue? Thanks!

On 2/27/2018 at 6:55 PM, Fosters said:

Thanks for the reminder.  Please open a support ticket on Fosters.Tech with ACP credentials.  

Did you ever install another member list from the Marketplace?  Are you testing on default theme?  

Sorry, just now seeing this. No, I don't think I've ever had another member list installed, though I do have a Member Map application. And yes, default theme is my go-to for double-checking issues.

PS - Fosters.Tech says the community is not available.

Edited by Vegan Gaymer

Yea, I've forgotten to pay the hosting bill ? Sorry about this.

On 21.3.2018 at 12:49 PM, Vegan Gaymer said:

Still not able to add Member Lists to a published menu. Any updates on this issue? Thanks!

Sorry, just now seeing this. No, I don't think I've ever had another member list installed, though I do have a Member Map application. And yes, default theme is my go-to for double-checking issues.

PS - Fosters.Tech says the community is not available.