Member Lists Pro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

there is something weird going on concerning the renewal costs (different prices). Please have a look at the screenshot... Does the "renew now" calculate inactivity months? F.e. 4 inactive months + 6 new months?

I assume it is still ready for 4.3?

And the secondary groups filter problem (my installation didn't check for the secondary member groups in the filter settings) solved?

Thanks.

renewal.png

As a general recommendation: it would be better to do the renewal for a complete year. Too many transactions going on every 6 months ? 

Edited by Cyboman
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I use this to feature a special group who are allowed to contribute files to downloads. (essentially what developer group is here)

example: a member list of members in developer group 

I desperately need a sort option by recent files in downloads marketplace.  Best if this can be the default too

Sort Options needed:

• Recent files in marketplace (users with recent files rise to top)
  • Files in market place count (users with most  files rise to top)
  • A way to make Recent files in marketplace the default. 

@Fosters Can you help?

Thank you 🙂

sort filters.JPG

Edited by SJ77
On 11/6/2018 at 12:51 PM, Fosters said:

That’s quite easy to include into the app but I’m unfortunately quite busy at the moment, so wouldn’t expect to see it soon.

Very sad because I really need it.  It's the way for me to feature this page and have it be useful for my site.

How much would it take to make this bump up the priority list? $$

On 11/13/2018 at 6:48 PM, SJ77 said:

@Fosters Can I make this worth your time? Please respond.

Thank you 🙂

No sorry. Too busy with other projects.

8 hours ago, Fighting 13th said:

Just bought this and created a test list and added it to the menu (and published it)....I don't see it on the menu. I believe my permissions are all good to go. It's not showing up..

Any thoughts on why?

Could I get ACP access to take a look at this please?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Fosters said:

Do you see any error in the IPS system log?

Aha that's a cool feature, didn't know IPS had this. Very helpful.

Yes, this issue creates this error:

SELECT core_follow.* FROM `aaa_core_follow` AS `core_follow` WHERE follow_app='core' AND follow_area='member' AND follow_rel_id='585' LIMIT 0,25
Total count attempted on a query not ran with SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS
#0 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(312): IPS\Db\_Select->count(true)
#1 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_memberlists_front_members->grid(Object(IPS\memberlists\Helpers\Membertable), Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(2703): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('grid', Array)
#3 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_tables->table(Object(IPS\memberlists\Helpers\Membertable), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#4 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('table', Array)
#5 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(946): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_memberlists_front_members->page(Object(IPS\memberlists\Helpers\Membertable))
#7 /var/www/html/i285193/applications/memberlists/modules/front/members/view.php(97): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('page', Array)
#8 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\memberlists\modules\front\members\_view->manage()
#9 /var/www/html/i285193/applications/memberlists/modules/front/members/view.php(52): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/i285193/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\memberlists\modules\front\members\_view->execute()
#11 /var/www/html/i285193/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.29.52 AM.png