iAwards

16 minutes ago, Chris59 said:

Am not an expert here but cant you add the right url in cj menu ??
http://www.yourboard.com/index.php?app=awards

Prior to the last upgrade that I uploaded tonight I was using 1.0.7.5 .  In the menu "Awards" is an application and it afforded a summary page of all awards with categories.   Yes, that page would have a url, but currently I'm not getting that page at all.  Clicking "Awards" gave me a direct link to the above image I posted.  If I logged out and checked as  guest I would click on "Awards" and got a direct link to the admin login.  --- not something I want so until I have a fix to try I removed Awards from my menu.  

19 hours ago, Chris59 said:

Dont show on default theme either ??? Make sure the permission is right to . who can get , view etc
Also try to clear the cache as well ... 

make sure you have it setup the right way ...
How they show up -->
2016-10-03_04-56-52.jpg

If you have a category with awards as i have in my case Special Märken*

2016-10-03_04-58-42.jpg

And in the settings view you must tell *Panel* to pick up awards to show up from *Special Märken* 

2016-10-03_04-59-41.jpg

And you must assign awards to members before they can show up .... From my example ..
If yiou have assign a award from the category *Special märken* (in my case) they will show up in panel.

Yes, pane display shows fine on the default theme just not my custom theme.  Is there something within the css that i need to look for to make it display correctly?  I'm guessing my awards are showing blurry because my awards are 16x16px and the app resizes them.

On 10/2/2016 at 10:45 PM, Volstate said:

Still not showing in the pane display no matter what I do...

Can you email me at raw@invisionizer.com with an admin account so I can have a look?

On 10/2/2016 at 10:47 PM, InsideEdge said:

Hello @Raw

I installed your newest version (1.0.7.10) and I have an issue with the Awards page summary not showing with using the CJ menu.  When I click on "Awards" I get a link to the admin login for guests, and if I'm logged in as admin clicking on "Awards" takes me right to the admin with stating that the Awards system is not installed.

awards.png

All of my awards given to members are still present on their profile pages and post profiles.

Until I have a fix I've currently removed the "Awards" application link from my menu.

I do not have this app so I can troubleshoot, ask the author if I can get a copy so I can have a better look & email me at raw@invisionizer.com.

On 9/28/2016 at 3:27 AM, Brand Administrator said:

The problem we are having is when a member/user goes to look at their awards on their profiles, the first page displays fine but when they click on any other pages they get a 404 page error.

Is this due to an error in the template or something else?

On 9/30/2016 at 5:10 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Issue:

I get a blank page when I try to uninstall iAwards.

Will have a look at this issues and update.

Having a problem with permissions, a user who has been given administrative permissions for the awards and rules system is able to create an award, but once created he cannot edit it. Also when trying to give an award to a user he gets the error: "Sorry, you do not have permission for that! 1A19/1 This member is not permitted to receive this award."

This user is not in the Administrator user group, but has been assigned the appropriate permissions:

e845811c77.png

e845811c77.png

EDIT: Actually I am unable to assign awards to users myself, even though the permissions matrix for both the category and the award itself has ticks across the board.

Edited by Callum MacGregor
18 hours ago, Callum MacGregor said:

Having a problem with permissions, a user who has been given administrative permissions for the awards and rules system is able to create an award, but once created he cannot edit it. Also when trying to give an award to a user he gets the error: "Sorry, you do not have permission for that! 1A19/1 This member is not permitted to receive this award."

This user is not in the Administrator user group, but has been assigned the appropriate permissions:

e845811c77.png

e845811c77.png

EDIT: Actually I am unable to assign awards to users myself, even though the permissions matrix for both the category and the award itself has ticks across the board.

Did you also assign permissions from the award?

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 11.43.04 PM.png

10 hours ago, Jimmy Gavekort said:

Hello, i have a plugin to get theme design like this.. How can I make awards display? I have enabled them..

I825Tak.png

No clue you may want to check with the plugin author it may need some update.

5 hours ago, -RAW- said:

Did you also assign permissions from the award?

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 11.43.04 PM.png

No clue you may want to check with the plugin author it may need some update.

Ah thanks, it was because I had the 'restrict multi award' permission ticked, even though none of the users I was assigning to, or assigning from had any awards.

However, there's the other issue I mentioned of my staff not being able to edit an award despite having the administrative permissions set.

18 hours ago, Callum MacGregor said:

Ah thanks, it was because I had the 'restrict multi award' permission ticked, even though none of the users I was assigning to, or assigning from had any awards.

However, there's the other issue I mentioned of my staff not being able to edit an award despite having the administrative permissions set.

Will be fixed on the next release.

On 10/3/2016 at 11:24 PM, -RAW- said:

Can you email me at raw@invisionizer.com with an admin account so I can have a look?

I do not have this app so I can troubleshoot, ask the author if I can get a copy so I can have a better look & email me at raw@invisionizer.com.

That might be possible, but the author of CJ Menu stated this was what is missing in your app:

you will need to contact the author of the app and let them know that their "FrontNavigation" extensions for their app on the "link()" method is missing its "location" parameter (which should be 'front') in \IPS\Http\Url

Is this something you can fix?

Hey there, I have a slight problem when installing this application. When I go to install it in the ACP I get the following error: Sorry, you do not have permission for that! 1S111/1

Apologies if this has been asked and answered in the thread. I googled around for the issue but the only thing I found were a few threads from some piracy websites, which I don't trust to be accurate or safe.

I am running the latest version of 4.1.15 of IPB (just the forum software) and 1.0.7.10 of your iAwards. I am doing an upgrade for a community I am in which had been running 3.4.6 and the old awards plugin, in case that might be causing an issue. (I would try it out on a fresh test install but my understanding is that my license only allows 1 install? Sorry, the 3.4 forums were setup before I joined so this is my first time dealing with the IPS forums/licensing side of things).

The only other applications I am running are Calender and Group Collaberation, both of which I installed after to test whether or not it was a general problem or specific to this application.

EDIT: I should mention I do not have the phar php plugin activated on my server, so I installed the application manually in case thats an issue (extracted the Tar and uploaded to to an iAwards folder I made in the applications sub-directory).

Edited by Michael Ross_958
4 hours ago, Michael Ross_958 said:

Hey there, I have a slight problem when installing this application. When I go to install it in the ACP I get the following error: Sorry, you do not have permission for that! 1S111/1

Apologies if this has been asked and answered in the thread. I googled around for the issue but the only thing I found were a few threads from some piracy websites, which I don't trust to be accurate or safe.

I am running the latest version of 4.1.15 of IPB (just the forum software) and 1.0.7.10 of your iAwards. I am doing an upgrade for a community I am in which had been running 3.4.6 and the old awards plugin, in case that might be causing an issue. (I would try it out on a fresh test install but my understanding is that my license only allows 1 install? Sorry, the 3.4 forums were setup before I joined so this is my first time dealing with the IPS forums/licensing side of things).

The only other applications I am running are Calender and Group Collaberation, both of which I installed after to test whether or not it was a general problem or specific to this application.

EDIT: I should mention I do not have the phar php plugin activated on my server, so I installed the application manually in case thats an issue (extracted the Tar and uploaded to to an iAwards folder I made in the applications sub-directory).

Just to add to this (can't edit the post anymore) I just created a fresh install from scratch (as opposed to my main boards which are converted and have a copy of the old awards plugin) and I still get the same error.

3 hours ago, Michael Ross_958 said:

Just to add to this (can't edit the post anymore) I just created a fresh install from scratch (as opposed to my main boards which are converted and have a copy of the old awards plugin) and I still get the same error.

Hello,

What shows up on error logs?

3 hours ago, SinaMiandashti said:

there is a huge permissions issues on this app

i Notice if you copy a award they are not visible until you go in to permission and save it .
is not copy the permission when when copied a award ... the permission are ticked the
right way from the copied item but for some reason they now save the right way ....

17 hours ago, -RAW- said:

Hello,

What shows up on error logs?

Nothing was added to the error logs unfortunately. I did get my host to enable the phar extension and tried installing it via the tool in the ACP, which was successful. Unfortunately I am getting a different error about missing tables (I had the 3.4 version of Awards which it is trying to upgrade from).

The following are the errors from the system logs:

10/12/2016 05:06 PM 	sql 	Table 'westeros_test.awards_upgrade' doesn't exist SELECT * FROM `awards_upgrade` WHERE data = ? Arr... 	

10/12/2016 05:06 PM 	uncaught_exception 	SELECT * FROM `awards_upgrade` WHERE data = 'as' IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'westeros_test.awards_upgra... 	

10/12/2016 05:06 PM 	sql 	Table 'westeros_test.awards_cats' doesn't exist SELECT * FROM `awards_cats` WHERE cat_parent=? ORDER... 	

10/12/2016 05:06 PM 	uncaught_exception 	SELECT * FROM `awards_cats` WHERE cat_parent=0 ORDER BY cat_position IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'wester... 	

10/12/2016 05:06 PM 	sql 	Table 'westeros_test.awards_removed' doesn't exist SELECT count(*) FROM `awards_removed`LEFT JOIN `c... 	

10/12/2016 05:06 PM 	uncaught_exception 	SELECT count(*) FROM `awards_removed`LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `m` ON m.member_id=awards_removed.a... 	

10/12/2016 05:04 PM 	sql 	Table 'westeros_test.awards_cats' doesn't exist SELECT * FROM `awards_cats` WHERE cat_parent=? ORDER... 	

10/12/2016 05:04 PM 	uncaught_exception 	SELECT * FROM `awards_cats` WHERE cat_parent=0 ORDER BY cat_position IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'wester... 	

10/12/2016 05:00 PM 	sql 	Table 'westeros_test.awards_cats' doesn't exist SELECT * FROM `awards_cats` WHERE cat_parent=? ORDER... 	

10/12/2016 05:00 PM 	uncaught_exception 	SELECT * FROM `awards_cats` WHERE cat_parent=0 ORDER BY cat_position IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'wester... 

Checking my database reveals that I do not have a table awards_cats, but I do have an awards_cat. Do you think simply renaming awards_cat to awards_cats would fix this? There are four tables in total that appear related to the application: awarded, awards, awards_cat and award_removed.

I should note I tried at first to install the new awards on its own (rather click upgrade the old awards and upload the .tar) and import from the tool, but IPS wouldn't let me, saying a copy of the app already existed. So I installed it by updating the old awards application with the .tar for this one.

awards error.png

error manage.png

logs error.png

Edited by Michael Ross_958