iAwards

Version: 1.0.8.2

1. Award categories upon saving results in a blank white page. Category title is blank. Category image is blank.

• On a fresh IPS install, the categories saved correctly.

2. Sorting issues as listed previously are still issues, even on a fresh IPS install.

• On a fresh IPS install, the sorting is still displaying incorrectly. ACP setting is to show 5 Pane awards. If I have 3 user awards and excluded all 3 of them, still 2 awards are displayed. No awards should display.
  • If I exclude 2 awards, still 2 awards are displayed. Only 1 award should display

I don't know why #1 is a problem on my live forum. Are there any known issues with other applications or plugins with iAwards?

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:18 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Version: 1.0.8.2

1. Award categories upon saving results in a blank white page. Category title is blank. Category image is blank.

• On a fresh IPS install, the categories saved correctly.

If I modify the database directly the information saves, and I can see the category changes in the ACP.

When I try to change the category settings in the ACP and press Save, it goes to a blank page. Nothing saves. It's as if nothing happened.

I cannot figure out how to award anybody with anything. I've sent multiple messages to iAwards and nobody contacts me. Finally I just tried to uninstall it from the ACP. I got this error:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\awards\extensions\core\FileStorage\Awards::delete() (0)
#0 /home/turkeyc/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1132): IPS\_Application->delete()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->delete()
#2 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#3 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/turkeyc/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

And the title of iAwards in the Applications part of the ACP is now "__app_awards 1.0.7.5". And I assume now it is half installed and half-uninstalled. I can't figure out how to use it, I can't get any support, and I can't uninstall it. I again went to their website and it is down. For the umpteenth time, would someone please help me? Please contact me through the board or send me an e-mail please?

9 minutes ago, Bendensin said:

I cannot figure out how to award anybody with anything. I've sent multiple messages to iAwards and nobody contacts me. Finally I just tried to uninstall it from the ACP. I got this error:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\awards\extensions\core\FileStorage\Awards::delete() (0)
#0 /home/turkeyc/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1132): IPS\_Application->delete()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->delete()
#2 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#3 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/turkeyc/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

And the title of iAwards in the Applications part of the ACP is now "__app_awards 1.0.7.5". And I assume now it is half installed and half-uninstalled. I can't figure out how to use it, I can't get any support, and I can't uninstall it. I again went to their website and it is down. For the umpteenth time, would someone please help me? Please contact me through the board or send me an e-mail please?

I had the same error while trying to uninstall iAwards.

What worked for me was "Upload a new version" (1.0.8.2). The installation failed. However, I was able to uninstall iAwards.

You will need to remove the iAwards folder in the Applications folder of IPS, and the iAwards folder in the Uploads.

It's not the cleanest way to uninstall the app but it was the only way for me to uninstall it.

Thank you GrooveOnBeat. I had to buy it again, but re-uploading it seemed to work, that is, it is intact again.

Does anybody know where I might find out how to set up awards, then actually award them to members? I can't get into the Invisionizer forum to ask. And when I contact support there, I get no reply.

2 hours ago, Bendensin said:

I had to buy it again,

What is up with iAwards, marketplac, and having to buy it again?  I noticed that also.  

I went to download the update last week, but it states I need to repurchase it.  Possibly it is now time to pay the renew fee but never saw a request in my email.  

I've sent an email to marketplace about this they've created a ticket and still I've seen nothing happen.

9 hours ago, Bendensin said:

Thank you GrooveOnBeat. I had to buy it again, but re-uploading it seemed to work, that is, it is intact again.

Does anybody know where I might find out how to set up awards, then actually award them to members? I can't get into the Invisionizer forum to ask. And when I contact support there, I get no reply.

Hello,

You can award members from ACP categories => manage awarded or from the + Create on front end.

I've been using iAwards since the betas, mostly successfully.

I was on 1.0.7.5 (I believe), and saw 1.0.8.2 was out, so I upgraded.

I changed the permissions on all of my awards to make sure that I could award awards as the administrator, but when I try to - either via the front-end "+Create" thing, or "Manage Awarded" in the ACP, I get this error:

Exception: You can't award others. (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->addAward()
#1 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/manage.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/deity/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

This despite being able to do everything as the admin, and the receiving party being eligible to receive the award. Here is an image of the permissions setup (all of my awards have the same permissions): https://cl.ly/1w1L1e1u1Y3t .

I'm eager to work with you on solving this, @-RAW-, but would like to resolve this ASAP if possible as I'm coming up on my monthly awards, in addition to those I give out daily. I also owe for a renewal I bought for a different product directly from your site, which has been down for some time now.

Small update, too: when I view the permissions in the ACP under "Members" -> "Groups" -> "Permissions" -> "Awards", they are slightly "off" there from what I've set elsewhere. For example, there are two "View" columns and one of them is all screwy. This area of the ACP also shows a single monthly award under "Yearly" for some reason, and other things are out of order and screwy.

https://cl.ly/0v1A393C3O1e

@-RAW-, please help out. I'm happy to poke around in the database. It feels like maybe skipping an update has left the database in an awkward state.

36 minutes ago, iacas said:

Small update, too: when I view the permissions in the ACP under "Members" -> "Groups" -> "Permissions" -> "Awards", they are slightly "off" there from what I've set elsewhere. For example, there are two "View" columns and one of them is all screwy. This area of the ACP also shows a single monthly award under "Yearly" for some reason, and other things are out of order and screwy.

https://cl.ly/0v1A393C3O1e

@-RAW-, please help out. I'm happy to poke around in the database. It feels like maybe skipping an update has left the database in an awkward state.

Can you email me an admin account so I can troubleshoot? 

I am not able to reproduce this error on my dev board.

Email: raw@invisionizer.com

37 minutes ago, -RAW- said:

Can you email me an admin account so I can troubleshoot? 

I am not able to reproduce this error on my dev board.

Email: raw@invisionizer.com

I'll email you and set up a limited admin account.

Thanks.

Edited by iacas
20 hours ago, -RAW- said:

Thanks, I've sent you a PM on your site.

Thanks. We got the one thing working (I can issue an award in the ACP now), and removed the weird display in the Groups permissions in ACP, but I still can't issue awards from the main site (I can in the ACP for now), and I can't recount content in the ACP for a user without getting an ugly error.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Thanks. We got the one thing working (I can issue an award in the ACP now), and removed the weird display in the Groups permissions in ACP, but I still can't issue awards from the main site (I can in the ACP for now), and I can't recount content in the ACP for a user without getting an ugly error.

I've replied to one of your emails since I got a post limit and can't reply to the PM.