10 hours ago, Bluto said:

Would it be possible to get the video posted in the approval queue?  Right now it just shows the title and the description in the Site Moderation > Approval Queue. 

Without being able to see the video it's hard to know if the video is spam or not.  Often times I have to click on the title and open it in a new window, watch the video, and then go back to the approval queue and approve the video.  If the video (example youtube video) was available in the queue, I'd be able to approve videos without leaving the Approval Queue.

Maybe something like this could be added in the future because I have a lot of videos categories which posting videos must be approved.

Thanks!

I’m not sure, but I will consider it.

• 3 months later...

Would it be possible to have videbox grab the youtube thumbnail when posting a youtube video OR the option to require that a thumbnail be uploaded?  I have so many people post youtube videos who don't upload a thumbnail since it's not required to add a thumbnail and there is no option that I can see to make it required. 

Members post without the thumbnail and I have to either: 

1.  Edit the video and add a thumbnail.

2.  Delete the video and then the user gets mad at me.

3.  PM the user to add a thumbnail before it's approved.

All of the above take a lot of time especially when I have a lot of videos.

Also, if you could add the video to the Site Moderation -> Approval Queue - if you test it you will see that only the title and description are shown.  This would allow users to see the video before approving the video.  Right now all I see is the title and description... without seeing the video it's hard to determine if the video is spam or not.

Edited by Bluto
2 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Would it be possible to have videbox grab the youtube thumbnail when posting a youtube video OR the option to require that a thumbnail be uploaded?  I have so many people post youtube videos who don't upload a thumbnail since it's not required to add a thumbnail and there is no option that I can see to make it required. 

Currently, it grabs the thumbnail from youtube automatically. Anyway, I will update an option enable/disable to require upload thumbnail.

4 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Also, if you could add the video to the Site Moderation -> Approval Queue - if you test it you will see that only the title and description are shown.  This would allow users to see the video before approving the video.  Right now all I see is the title and description... without seeing the video it's hard to determine if the video is spam or not.

I will consider it.

22 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Currently, it grabs the thumbnail from youtube automatically. Anyway, I will update an option enable/disable to require upload thumbnail.

I just did a test and neither video it tried from youtube grabbed a thumbnail.  Below in the screen capture you can see the small box where the thumbnail should be.

1448870400_Screenshotfrom2019-09-0515-05-32.png.d978f0d984f05db256ab4a71270bdefe.png

• 2 months later...

Right now in the video page has a botton PLAY NOW to open play video action, but most commonly user action is TOUCH the video image, specially by mobile users. Is possible place link into the image too? 

Or place the botton inside the image... 

IMG_20191127_210817.jpg

Edited by kmk
9 hours ago, Bluto said:

Would it be possible to get:  points for reactions in the points integration options?

I will consider your idea.

5 hours ago, kmk said:

Right now in the video page has a botton PLAY NOW to open play video action, but most commonly user action is TOUCH the video image, specially by mobile users. Is possible place link into the image too? 

Or place the botton inside the image... 

Css issue, please give me the url so I can take a look.

• 4 months later...
Just now, JoshB84 said:

Feature request:

A option to make it so parts of videos will autoplay when finished. So if I have a video with 5 parts. After Part 1 is finished Part 2 will play automatically.

The autoplay only works for uploaded videos, not work for youtube, vimeo...

5 minutes ago, onlyME said:

The autoplay only works for uploaded videos, not work for youtube, vimeo...

I understand. Thank you for the reply. In the future I should be able to upload the videos to my own server after getting permission from the creator of the videos. I just have finish forming a Non-Profit company to gain access to them. I will just continue using the videos they have uploaded on youtube for now.

Edited by JoshB84
  • 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Bluto said:

@onlyME if I upload my own videos, does videobox have the ability to show a thumbnail preview on mouse rollover?  If not, could the ability be added in the future?  A lot of modern sites have a hover preview over thumbnails, similar to youtube.

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have no solution for this idea.

• 1 month later...