3 minutes ago, onlyME said:

If guest doesn't have permission to view and read videos in a category, they will not see videos (from that category) in widgets.

Awesome... Two more things...

1. Is it possible to add a custom permission denied message?

2. Is it possible to add a custom image to the popup when hovering a video? For example like featured image but for the popup?

Just now, Nesdam1981 said:

Awesome... Two more things...

1. Is it possible to add a custom permission denied message?

2. Is it possible to add a custom image to the popup when hovering a video? For example like featured image but for the popup?

1. You can translate the message (acp > manage languages)

2. No, you should use featured image for it. (Or I will back home tonight and let you know a solution that uses custom field)

Hi @onlyME

About latest update:

Support all points systems:

• Allow members to earn points for posting new videos, comments and reviews.
  • Set different points for each category.
  • Option to decrease points when deleting videos, comments, reviews.

Does it support this one?

Just to verify, is the app available in English? I see on the screenshots in the market place that it is not. Wanted to make sure before I buy.

Can I embed Vimeo videos too?

Also, has anyone used it with a live streaming service yet, like Twitch? Wondering how smoothly it worked. Very excited!

Edited by Robert Culkin
1 hour ago, Robert Culkin said:

Just to verify, is the app available in English? I see on the screenshots in the market place that it is not. Wanted to make sure before I buy.

Can I embed Vimeo videos too?

Also, has anyone used it with a live streaming service yet, like Twitch? Wondering how smoothly it worked. Very excited!

It has English language by default. And it supports Twitch.

6 hours ago, KillianK said:

Hello,

Can we make the video pictures bigger, i use gridview 1 and 2 and they come up this small? Maybe like the size of a collection view on your demo site but that maybe using a layout that works.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.47a78fd9d21dc915a3c6a3f01d4d7f41.png

image.thumb.png.340b41c6bf8b4b38309b8d42d284fed4.png

Edit your theme > videobox > front > browse > rowGird

Find 

ipsGrid_span3

Change it to

ipsGrid_span2

On 07/03/2018 at 5:46 AM, onlyME said:

Edit your theme > videobox > front > browse > rowGird

Find 

ipsGrid_span3

Change it to

ipsGrid_span2

Thanks so much!

The whats new block is bigger, how do i increase the Video Feed block please, like the Twitch block in the screen?

image.thumb.png.b14aafc5ed9f402dd60adcce9739abf0.png

Is there are way to have the Whats New Feed Sort by Online as default and not recently updated?

image.png.f5aad4aa9f579d24ae1b155de35e873c.png

Thanks for all your help,

KIllian

Edited by KillianK
3 hours ago, KillianK said:

he whats new block is bigger, how do i increase the Video Feed block please, like the Twitch block in the screen?

I can not reproduce this problem, can you give me acp access so I can take a look?

3 hours ago, KillianK said:

Is there are way to have the Whats New Feed Sort by Online as default and not recently updated?

I will add new option to select default sorting for Whats New Block in next version.

On 02/01/2018 at 10:59 PM, onlyME said:

Yes, you should use server. But I will fix this bug asap.

Hi @onlyME

Sorry I am still struggling with this.

Can you explain how I setup YouTube as external URL in servers and how to do the submission on the front end, so I can have automatic thumbnails from YouTube?

In my Servers list I have this:

5aa4d47c06f9c_2018-03-1114_53_24-Onlineservers.thumb.png.08228bfb47b670d4e0b21531a2567df0.png

I tried to add a new one called YouTube but get this error:

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again.

UPDATE `videobox_servers` videobox_servers  SET `vbs_name`='YouTube',`vbs_groups`=0,`vbs_upload`='0',`vbs_not_null`=false WHERE vbs_id=4 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'vbs_not_null' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`videobox_serve...', '`vbs_name`=?,`v...', 'WHERE vbs_id=?')
#2 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2270): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(3053): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/ancommun/public_html/applications/videobox/sources/Servers/Server.php(106): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(391): IPS\videobox\Servers\_Server->saveForm(Array)
#6 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#7 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/ancommun/public_html/applications/videobox/modules/admin/video/servers.php(26): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\videobox\modules\admin\video\_servers->execute()
#10 /home/ancommun/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

In my Media Tag list I have these:

5aa4d58404fe4_2018-03-1115_06_09-MediaTag.thumb.png.2d0d2addc4ac47a28094cfe4f005a488.png

5aa4d5b32a977_2018-03-1115_06_24-MediaTag.thumb.png.6354b29596a6e9cf105d9b1984458b08.png

On front end, the area I am trying to add YouTube videos is inside a club, a VideoBox tab here (I can't get auto thumbnails from YouTube working, have included my YouTube API):
https://animeforums.net/anime/browse/2-vocaloid-pvs/

I only have one main Category called [Anime A-Z] which i am using here (this category we do manual uploaded thumbnails for posters):
https://animeforums.net/anime/

3 minutes ago, Optic14 said:

I tried to add a new one called YouTube but get this error:

No need to create new server, "External URL" can use for all. But run get support to fix database  problems.

It will create thumbnail automatically when posting video url in server's form.

Which videobox version are you using?  If you post video from Description form, it will auto get thumbnail from that, but in old versions it has a bug so this feature does not work.

I have run the Get Support tool and that fixed the database problem and I can save OK in "Online server" - thanks.

I am on 2.1.3 - renewed support today and updated to this version.

37 minutes ago, onlyME said:

It will create thumbnail automatically when posting video url in server's form.

My server form is not appearing when I submit a new video? Am I on the wrong screen?

5aa4e1ac51234_2018-03-1115_05_00-PostNewVideo-AnimeForums.thumb.png.7ba467a194d92dfe8afd57719738b811.png

2 minutes ago, Optic14 said:

I have run the Get Support tool and that fixed the database problem and I can save OK in "Online server" - thanks.

I am on 2.1.3 - renewed support today and updated to this version.

My server form is not appearing when I submit a new video? Am I on the wrong screen?

5aa4e1ac51234_2018-03-1115_05_00-PostNewVideo-AnimeForums.thumb.png.7ba467a194d92dfe8afd57719738b811.png

Please check your server permission. And "Who can SUBMIT video online?" permission in Settings

Edited by onlyME
Just now, Optic14 said:

Oh I see, so there is thumbnail issue if inside a category, I have videos with YouTube URL inside Description field and videos with YouTube URL inside my External URL server?

I should just remove YouTube API key for now?

YEs, this bug makes api dies, because it doesn't use cache for thumbnail url.

Hi @onlyME

Minor issue, when viewing Mod CP > VideoBox > Reviews (  /modcp/content/?type=videobox_video_review )

Before each Review that was "Hidden" after flagging a member as spammer, I see:

[[Template videobox/front/global/commentTableHeader does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]