Jump to content

Videobox


onlyME

Recommended Posts

new thing

 

i try to answer a review and i have this error

 

UPDATE `videobox_reviews` videobox_reviews  SET `vbrv_author_response`='<p>
	j\'ai l\'impression qu\'il serre la jambe opposée de celle qu\'il va attaquer.
</p>' WHERE vbrv_id=12 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'vbrv_author_response' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\_...', Array)
#1 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`videobox_revie...', '`vbrv_author_re...', 'WHERE vbrv_id=?')
#2 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Content/Controller.php(1728): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Content/Controller.php(1941): IPS\Content\_Controller->_respond('IPS\\videobox\\Vi...', Object(IPS\videobox\Video\Review), Object(IPS\videobox\Video))
#4 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Content\_Controller->__call('_respond', Array)
#5 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/applications/videobox/modules/front/video/view.php(43): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\videobox\modules\front\video\_view->execute()
#8 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boboss78 said:

new thing

 

i try to answer a review and i have this error

 


UPDATE `videobox_reviews` videobox_reviews  SET `vbrv_author_response`='<p>
	j\'ai l\'impression qu\'il serre la jambe opposée de celle qu\'il va attaquer.
</p>' WHERE vbrv_id=12 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'vbrv_author_response' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\_...', Array)
#1 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`videobox_revie...', '`vbrv_author_re...', 'WHERE vbrv_id=?')
#2 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Content/Controller.php(1728): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Content/Controller.php(1941): IPS\Content\_Controller->_respond('IPS\\videobox\\Vi...', Object(IPS\videobox\Video\Review), Object(IPS\videobox\Video))
#4 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Content\_Controller->__call('_respond', Array)
#5 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/applications/videobox/modules/front/video/view.php(43): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\videobox\modules\front\video\_view->execute()
#8 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

 

Try  to run Get Support to fix database problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i think a message when your setting is to not show the video to your guest will be better, because for the moment we have this 

 

and no information to explain you can view only if you're logged

view2.thumb.JPG.d651480e96a52352ee13997a3d5d3157.JPG

 

when logged it's 

view1.thumb.JPG.9aaf27288a87f53d359b09d483e9d914.JPG

 

so maybe like the settings in forums, when you are not logged, a message like this will be better

 

view3.thumb.JPG.deb7efdb6be484fafc411948c443041f.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, boboss78 said:

i think a message when your setting is to not show the video to your guest will be better, because for the moment we have this 

 

and no information to explain you can view only if you're logged

view2.thumb.JPG.d651480e96a52352ee13997a3d5d3157.JPG

 

when logged it's 

view1.thumb.JPG.9aaf27288a87f53d359b09d483e9d914.JPG

 

so maybe like the settings in forums, when you are not logged, a message like this will be better

 

view3.thumb.JPG.deb7efdb6be484fafc411948c443041f.JPG

I will consider this issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@onlyME i have a request

i use your "youtube importer" to upload many videos in my website, but with this, i have nothing in settings "collections" and when i use your block "video collection"  all my videos importer by youtube do not show in this block, can you add the possibility to add a "empty" collection ?

1.thumb.JPG.04a0bc84f37c9970548577b9e2d8e890.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boboss78 said:

@onlyME i have a request

i use your "youtube importer" to upload many videos in my website, but with this, i have nothing in settings "collections" and when i use your block "video collection"  all my videos importer by youtube do not show in this block, can you add the possibility to add a "empty" collection ?

1.thumb.JPG.04a0bc84f37c9970548577b9e2d8e890.JPG

Ok, I will update it in next version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

How do I do a complete uninstall. I screwed up with my forum and now I can't uninstall it without giving a 500 error. 

It's affected anything I try to uninstall in applications. 

Is there an SQL command so I can remove all traces of videobox from the database in hopes it resolves the problem?

The issue wasn't caused by videobox, but it seems I can't uninstall anything without it being because of Videobox from my screw up in the file folder (not the SQL).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whitetigergrowl said:

How do I do a complete uninstall. I screwed up with my forum and now I can't uninstall it without giving a 500 error. 

It's affected anything I try to uninstall in applications. 

Is there an SQL command so I can remove all traces of videobox from the database in hopes it resolves the problem?

The issue wasn't caused by videobox, but it seems I can't uninstall anything without it being because of Videobox from my screw up in the file folder (not the SQL).

Please give me acp access so I can take a look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, meade916 said:

Hello,

I'am confiiguring my web page on IPS 4.3.0 and everything works fine, but when i install the videobox application it gives me a http 500 error when enabled. If i disable the videobox app, the website works perfectly fine. Any ideas?

Here is the error in my error_log....

PHP Fatal error:  Interface 'IPS\Content\ReportCenter' not found in /home/smdmedia/public_html/applications/videobox/sources/Video/Video.php on line 15

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You’re using an incompatible version of the app on IPS 4.3.

Download the newest version of Videobox and update your install. 

are you sure? i even tried it on IPS 4.3.3 videobox 2.1.2 and it doesn't work.

I have another website on 4.3.3 and videobox works perfectly fine....it's really odd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...