Just now, Interferon said:

Add a single-column option so the video feed block looks like the IP.Gallery image feed block.

I will consider it.

Just now, Interferon said:

Automatically generate a thumbnail for an uploaded video file.

Unfortunately, there is no way to generate thumbnail from uploaded video.

• 2 months later...

Hello Anh

I've been watching a lot of show on my site, but I always end forgetting what partI watched haha. My last suggestion I hope it's going to be implemented soon so I know exactly what episode I am on.

Anyway, I have more suggestion just in case you wanna put it in your future update too.. Lots of my members also want the following:

1. The ability to download subtitle. (We currently can download only video by right clicking on the video and click "save as" -- all of my video are hosted on third party site and we use direct link on videobox) that's why my member can download so easy. that's ok, we allow member to download. But they also want to download the subtitle, and there's no way for them to download it easy unless they inspect the page. So let's add a way to download the subtitle too? I guess?

2. Add a way to skip video or rewind by 10 seconds like Netflix.

chrome_XnCyNYAZ96.png.e49344023dc97c0b3788359fb76111dd.png

There's no need to rush... Take your time. I know you have a lot of things to do. I know you're very busy. But maybe in 3 months, I hope you can do those hehehe.

On 4/12/2021 at 7:56 AM, onlyME said:

I know that, but almost hosting provider doesn't has it on their server. And it's confused for me to support.

Most hosting providers will install it upon request. You could have a off/on option on the admin panel. It'd be very helpful for people to have 🥰

4 hours ago, onlyME said:

Sorry, I have no plan for it 🙂 

Shame 😞. What about using HTML5's canvas feature? That should be supported on all modern browsers.

Edit: Also another idea, limited amount of views for specific user groups? Didn't seem to see that anywhere in the options unless I am blind 😄

Edited by flashpoint
3 hours ago, flashpoint said:

Shame 😞. What about using HTML5's canvas feature? That should be supported on all modern browsers.

I’m sorry, I don’t have any solution for the idea.

Edit: Also another idea, limited amount of views for specific user groups? Didn't seem to see that anywhere in the options unless I am blind

I will test it again.

20 hours ago, onlyME said:

I’m sorry, I don’t have any solution for the idea.

I will test it again.

Hey there is a code snippet here: https://appcropolis.com/blog/web-technology/using-html5-canvas-to-capture-frames-from-a-video/

edit:

Another idea, ability to change category in the "Edit Video Details" section. Slightly inconvenient to go back one page, select the video and then move the video to another category.

Edited by flashpoint

Hiya OnlyMe, got a question.

Is there any way to stop a newly added video/livestream from certain categories from popping up in the "What's New" section of the videobox home page or being able to add an additional section below it for just a specific category (in my case, livestreams)? 

50 minutes ago, Mikuru // X said:

Hiya OnlyMe, got a question.

Is there any way to stop a newly added video/livestream from certain categories from popping up in the "What's New" section of the videobox home page or being able to add an additional section below it for just a specific category (in my case, livestreams)? 

There is an option in Videobox settings to select categories to display.

• 2 months later...

I got another suggestion. Have a direct link to the generated topic for each video (maybe somewhere in the bottom?) and/or have the comments section and review section linked to the topic (makes a posts on the users behalf on the specific topic for that video)

Thanks! 🙂

Edited by flashpoint

I got another suggestion. Have a direct link to the generated topic for each video (maybe somewhere in the bottom?) and/or have the comments section and review section linked to the topic (makes a posts on the users behalf on the specific topic for that video)

Thanks! 🙂

Hi,

I will add a button that links to the generated topic in next version. 

• 1 month later...

Hey,

A few members have reported that they can't see videos after the recent update. They're getting the following message:

"You don't have permission to play this video."

I've double checked the usergroup and the category permissions they're both correct. Is there a debug mode for the application to see whats is going wrong?

'

Edit:

Looks like its just a text bug for videos that don't exist/were deleted. If a video is deleted it will show the no permissions error instead of missing video/video does not exist

Edited by flashpoint
2 hours ago, flashpoint said:

Hey,

A few members have reported that they can't see videos after the recent update. They're getting the following message:

"You don't have permission to play this video."

I've double checked the usergroup and the category permissions they're both correct. Is there a debug mode for the application to see whats is going wrong?

'

Edit:

Looks like its just a text bug for videos that don't exist/were deleted. If a video is deleted it will show the no permissions error instead of missing video/video does not exist

Hi,

I will test it again.

15 hours ago, Hisashi said:

I plan to buy this app in the future, maybe in a promotion Haha

A question, I looked and I didn't find, is there an option to create favorites?

Do you intend to create something like this in the future?

Hello,

You can wait for Black Friday 😄

Currently, it doesn't have Favorites feature, I will consider it.

• 2 weeks later...