[JIMMO] Top Posters Plus

The Jimmo

On 27.12.2015 at 7:43 PM, The Jimmo said:

The performance is really slow with this "plugin".With plugin our website need 10sec to load, without 2sec.

I experience the same issue. Slow loading time

As a guest I can't see Top posters for months and year etc. Just a rolling loading icon. i have not upgraded to 4.1.6 yet though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, uA_Y_C_A said:

Any idea? :( 

No, it does not.

On 2/16/2016 at 10:45 AM, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

Yes - still the same.

Also - also as mentioned before: Even if I set that Admin and Moderators not should be shown - we are still there.

We'll have to take a look. Haven't had time yet

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just installed this nice little gem. :thumbsup:

Selected to show Members and forum Contributors only, it shows fine in the [Week] window, but in [Month], [Year] and [All Time] everyone is shown.

I'd preferred if it wouldn't show the staff members (WM, Admins, Super Mods and Mods), so I disabled it again.

I'll follow this topic and see later if there's an update for it.

Cheers, ;)

Edit

Just found the Top Contributors Plus topic. Is that application similar to this one?

Edited by Eric BXL

On 5/25/2016 at 9:21 PM, Eric BXL said:

Just installed this nice little gem. :thumbsup:

Selected to show Members and forum Contributors only, it shows fine in the [Week] window, but in [Month], [Year] and [All Time] everyone is shown.

I'd preferred if it wouldn't show the staff members (WM, Admins, Super Mods and Mods), so I disabled it again.

I'll follow this topic and see later if there's an update for it.

Cheers, ;)

Edit

Just found the Top Contributors Plus topic. Is that application similar to this one?

On the list of things to fix when I have time. 

Yes, the Top Contributors Plus is similar but based on reputation instead of posts

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing alot of OutOfRangeException::0 errors every few minutes with this:

#0 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(466): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\topcontributorsplus\Application), 'appJimmoTopCont...', 'm73jpfj8v', Array, NULL, 'vertical')
#1 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(57): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#2 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\chat_hook_tabNewWindow->finish()
#3 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Running IPS 4.1.12.2

Edited by NoGi

I get it for both your apps:

#0 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(466): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\jimmotoppostersplus\Application), 'jimmoTopPosters...', 'w6ybd7ryk', Array, NULL, 'vertical')
#1 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(57): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#2 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\chat_hook_tabNewWindow->finish()
#4 {main}

It's very frequent and odd considering I disabled it last night when I first started to see the error.

jimmo disabled.PNG

out of range error.PNG

On 6/12/2016 at 6:19 PM, NoGi said:

I get it for both your apps:

#0 /var/www/myforum.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(466): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\jimmotoppostersplus\Application), 'jimmoTopPosters...', 'w6ybd7ryk', Array, NULL, 'vertical')
#4 {main}

It's very frequent and odd considering I disabled it last night when I first started to see the error.

jimmo disabled.PNG

out of range error.PNG

What other third party apps do you have installed? Could you please copy the full stack trace. Thanks!